Windows 10: Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8

Discus and support Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi' I upgraded a MSI CX640 laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 v.1909. Everything went ok during the update, but the next day the display went blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wert, Dec 16, 2019.

1. wert Win User

Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8

Hi'
    I upgraded a MSI CX640 laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 v.1909. Everything went ok during the update, but the next day the display went blank after a restart. Windows is loading, but the screen stays blank. When I press the power button short, the computer goes to sleep and after pressing the button again, Windows boots up properly. When I shut down the computer, Windows boots up normal again. But every time Windows restarts, it boots into a blank screen.
    I did already a clean installation of Windows 10 - 1909 and it's the same problem.
    I'm afraid, it's a graphic driver issue (Intel HD graphics 3000 and NVidia GeForce GT520M), or some other driver issue.
    Unfortunately I couldn't find anything about this specific error and hopefully there is a fix for that. Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8 :)

:)

2. LiveKernelEvent Hardware Error

Too many times Windows stop working showing LiveKernelEvent error:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff9c8184493010

Parameter 2: fffff80525b9d5f0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 4

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 16393

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: rejected_by_rule

Server information: 4a75b311-0b62-40ab-a693-494160a064b4

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This occurred 18th time today. How do I fix that issue?

Windows 10 version 1809 (x64)

Subhajit Nandi, Dec 16, 2019
  3. LiveKernelEvent triggered by a hardware error.

I checked Reliablity Monitor today and saw that a piece of hardware failed and stopped Windows from working. I left the computer on all night by accident as I saw that the error occurred before I woke up.

Please tell me what the cause of this is.

Here is what it says on Reliability Monitor.

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎11/‎16/‎2018 5:27 AM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: ab

Parameter 1: 1

Parameter 2: 30

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 1

OS version: 10_0_17134

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 1033

Chacko Kappukatil, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8

Random Freezing from hardware error, event name LiveKernelEvent

7) (from previous post):

Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8 [​IMG]
    Attachment 168351

1-3)
    Attachment 168352

Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8 [​IMG]

4)
    CollectedFiles.zip

one file was not saved:
    C:\WINDOWS\minidump\121517-38718-01.dmpC:\WINDOWS\minidump\121617-47218-01.dmpThe process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
    5) there are no rows with icons that have yellow triangles and/or black exclamation marks

Jinglestar, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8

1. Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8 - Similar Threads - Hardware error LiveKernelEvent

2. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: Happened to me for a month or so now, sometimes while I play a game my graphics drivers fail and screen freezes and stutters, alt-tabbing seems to fix it for a few minutes or seconds and then the problem returns again, Already tried disabling XMP and reinstalling graphics...
  3. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: Happened to me for a month or so now, sometimes while I play a game my graphics drivers fail and screen freezes and stutters, alt-tabbing seems to fix it for a few minutes or seconds and then the problem returns again, Already tried disabling XMP and reinstalling graphics...
  4. LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8: I recently upgraded my pc and have been able to export a few projects with no problem however my most recent project causes my pc to black screen after trying to render through AME and AE with GPU acceleration both on and off. The pc still has visible signs that it is powered...
  5. LiveKernelEvent 1a8 1b8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 1a8 1b8: be having this issue for about a month, screen freezes mid game, audio and everything else is fine, display goes out and turns purple. uninstalled intel and nvidia drivers nothing is working; hardware is supposedly fine. Specs:Dell XPS 15 9500Intel i7-10750h16GB ram256 GB +...
  6. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: I've been experiencing this issue where I get a lag spike and my screen goes black and the only way to restore it is by restarting my computer.I've updated all my drivers and have done a fresh install of windows.Here is my system log:...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: I've been experiencing this issue where I get a lag spike and my screen goes black and the only way to restore it is by restarting my computer.I've updated all my drivers and have done a fresh install of windows.Here is my system log:...
  8. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8: Hi,I've been having an issue where on games, especially Forza Horizon 4, my game would crash and I would have to alt f4 to get out. The game would black screen and all the other programs such as my browser, Discord, and Spotify would crash at the same time. It might help to...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: Experiencing this for the last 3 days or so. Blank White, red and gray screen . 70-90% of the time, windows is still responsive but needed to completely restart my PC to regain display. My troubleshooting attempts 1. Fresh Installed Windows 2x. 2. Downgrading to older...
  10. LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8

LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8: Hi! When I am playing games I suddenly get a black screen but I can still hear my friends on Discord and the only way to "solve" is force rebooting my laptop... I have been getting this issue for weeks and I don't know what to do. Here's what the Reliability History shows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. livekernelevent 1a8 windows 10 pc

2. error code 1a8

3. Windows 1a8 error

4. live kernel event 1a8,
  5. live kernal event 1a8,
  6. hardware error livekernelevent 1a8,
  7. 1a8 live kernel