Windows 10: Hardware error - Need Help From MS Pro tech guy!

Discus and support Hardware error - Need Help From MS Pro tech guy! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got this today again... First screen goes black or blanks sometimes then goes back to normal after few secs. Can MS pro tech guy find out what this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Master43SG, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Hardware error - Need Help From MS Pro tech guy!

I got this today again... First screen goes black or blanks sometimes then goes back to normal after few secs. Can MS pro tech guy find out what this means please and thanks. Give honest answer to the problem, all my drivers are fully updated. Also this started happening after while and i think software is the cause for it and can't find out which one is the problem so maybe you can help me on it.

This Laptop is still new only had it for 3-4 months now. Drivers fully updated, software updated, i'm running windows 10 1803 build still. Would of been on 1903 but it had problems before and Asus team is looking into it. I might make another post about it here later on. First want to make sure this isn't bad problem first.

Source

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎9/‎3/‎2019 8:57 PM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffc481b0dfe4a0
    Parameter 2: fffff80c16c985c0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

:)

Master43SG, Sep 3, 2019
  2. CalCowher Win User

WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware error - Need Help From MS Pro tech guy!

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Hardware error - Need Help From MS Pro tech guy!

1. Hardware error - Need Help From MS Pro tech guy! - Similar Threads - Hardware error Need

2. Need help with an hardware error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with an hardware error: So here is my problem:Last Sunday I reseted my PC but kept my files. After the reset, however, my computer got glichty and also had tons of random death screens the blue ones with the ":". So I tried a full reset. But it didn't work and I got an error message. I tried many...
  3. Need help with an hardware error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with an hardware error: So here is my problem:Last Sunday I reseted my PC but kept my files. After the reset, however, my computer got glichty and also had tons of random death screens the blue ones with the ":". So I tried a full reset. But it didn't work and I got an error message. I tried many...
  4. Need help with an hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Old Guy Needs Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Guy Needs Help: I purchased a new computer for my wife's use. I went through set up but when done it is set up as my computer with Microsoft 365 Office, all the One Drive files etc. The log on is mine even though I set it up with my wife's name. I was thinking of trying a reset without...
  6. Is this tech guy true?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this tech guy true?: I was scrolling through YouTube and watching videos ykyk.I saw this tech guy, so I decided to click on his video, since I'm interested.This tech guy said that if you got a virus/malware/trojan, now anti-virus can fully remove it.He said that neither anti-viruses nor any kind...
  7. Hardware Error need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error need help: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎08-‎04-‎2022 15:00StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffb689115d2010Parameter 2:...
  8. Hardware Error need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Error need help: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎08-‎04-‎2022 15:00StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffb689115d2010Parameter 2:...
  9. i need help from a live tech

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need help from a live tech: please have a tech call me about getting rid of a trojan virus. i can not do it myself and have tried the thing that a tech gave me to do 207 478 9613 thank you jane...
  10. Need Help Fixing MS Tech's Dabbling (Brightness and Drivers)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Help Fixing MS Tech's Dabbling (Brightness and Drivers): Okay the original problem with my computer was that after a windows update a month or two ago, all of the brightness sliders on my computer have disappeared and my brightness is pegged at max. I have to keep night mode on, which as a digital artist makes my job very...