Windows 10: Hardware Error on Gaming PC

Discus and support Hardware Error on Gaming PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently bought a new gaming PC prebuilt and got it from CYBERPOWERPC. I have had it for not even a month yet, and I am genuinely upset with how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheFrostyRaider, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Hardware Error on Gaming PC

I recently bought a new gaming PC prebuilt and got it from CYBERPOWERPC. I have had it for not even a month yet, and I am genuinely upset with how things are going with it right now. I downloaded GTA V on my PC and then it started having issues. It started to shut down my monitor and get loud. My monitor goes black and I cannot turn it on unless I completely restart the computer which I know is super bad for it. I check the reliability monitor and it says hardware error. I check the issue out and it says "LiveKernalEvent Code 141". I'll list what it says down below. I could really use some

:)

TheFrostyRaider, Jun 22, 2021

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Hardware Error on Gaming PC

Critical Process Died while gaming and display does weird effects

Hi Arian,

There are many possible reasons why you are getting a blue screen error when playing a game on your PC. It is possible that the video card drivers or the hardware components of the PC are not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the
    following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update the video card drivers?
    • Does the issue occur on all of your games?
    • Does the issue happen when playing a game only?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested solutions on this
    link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Hardware Error on Gaming PC

1. Hardware Error on Gaming PC - Similar Threads - Hardware Error Gaming

2. Pc is having BSOD crashes while gaming and randomly getting critical hardware errors in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is having BSOD crashes while gaming and randomly getting critical hardware errors in...: I have been getting random BSOD crashes over the last few months. I can use my computer normally but if i run a game it will randomly crash either with a full BSOD crash or just freezing and crashing to the desktop. I can play any game great for a little bit then I start...
  3. Pc is having BSOD crashes while gaming and randomly getting critical hardware errors in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc is having BSOD crashes while gaming and randomly getting critical hardware errors in...: I have been getting random BSOD crashes over the last few months. I can use my computer normally but if i run a game it will randomly crash either with a full BSOD crash or just freezing and crashing to the desktop. I can play any game great for a little bit then I start...
  4. pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error: hello! my pc's recently started freezing up/crashing frequently while playing video games and i'm not entirely sure what's the cause my pc should be well-equipped to be running these games.my graphics card drivers are up to date and i've checked for memory issues and none...
  5. pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error

pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error: hello! my pc's recently started freezing up/crashing frequently while playing video games and i'm not entirely sure what's the cause my pc should be well-equipped to be running these games.my graphics card drivers are up to date and i've checked for memory issues and none...
  6. pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Game Crashes - Security and Maintenance says hardware error

Game Crashes - Security and Maintenance says hardware error: What piece of hardware is misbehaving and how do I fix it? Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎22/‎2020 2:10 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem...
  8. Unexpected Crashes while gaming hardware error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Crashes while gaming hardware error?: Hello, I have had this computer Lenovo Legion y530 for about 2 years now and have had no issues up until last week. My laptop has been crashing without warning while I'm in the middle of playing video games has happened on multiple different games by different companies. This...
  9. Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News

in Windows 10 News
    Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News: With gamescom and IFA now behind us, we’re taking a look at some of the hottest Windows gaming hardware announcements across various events—bringing them all into one, easy place for you to read. The last few weeks have seen a handful of new gaming laptops, GPUs, monitors and...
  10. Game DVR giving hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR giving hardware error: when i try to record a game using the Game DVR functionality, it give me an error saying i do not meet the hardware requirements. i have a GTX 980. does anyone else having the same problem 16012