Windows 10: Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver

Discus and support Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; On December 6, I installed what was then the latest Nvidia Driver for my production PC's GTX 1070. For six days after that, I have experienced one or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by EdTittel, Dec 13, 2018.

1. EdTittel Win User

Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver

On December 6, I installed what was then the latest Nvidia Driver for my production PC's GTX 1070. For six days after that, I have experienced one or more Windows Hardware Errors as detailed in this screencap from Reliability Monitor:

Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver [​IMG]

Yesterday, Nvidia came out with a new driver version 417.35. I'm installing it now, in hopes it's more stable than the preceding version. I ended up rolling back to version 25.21.14.1681 (aka 416.81 in Nvidia lingo) which stopped those hardware errors cold. I'll follow up if they resume after the 417.35 install.

Sigh.
    --Ed--

:)

EdTittel, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Ramzi. H Win User

Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware

Did you notice that on Device Manager the Display adapter doesn't appear ?

And I tried installing the latest driver from Nvidia site and it didn't detect any compatible graphic hardware

Ramzi. H, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware

Hi Ramzi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the Nvidia driver which you are trying to install is not compatible with Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Uninstall the Nvidia driver and download the Nvidia for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall Nvidia driver from the device manager.

1) Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Expand Display Adapter.

4) Right on the Nvidia Driver and click on
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download Nvidia driver for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Note: Choose Windows 10 in Operating System option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver

Nvidia Graphics Driver problem

Hello there. Recently, I updated my Windows 10 Pro "1803" to "1809". Reason I did that; that my drivers were 7 months old to play WoW's newest expansion. My graphics drivers version were "391.35" and I needed to update it to the newest version, which is
    "416.94". At first it gave the "This Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows" therefore I updated my windows version as I stated above. After updating and doing a full format. I tried again with the hopes of installing my newest
    driver. Yet now it gave 2 error messages: 1-"This Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows" 2-"This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware". I tried everything on forums, updating old drivers manually etc.
    None of them did work. If you could help me solve this problem, I will be real happy. Thanks in advance.

note: I know this might not be the place for asking help to solve a Nvidia problem, but since it includes Windows. Im curious.

Can Çoban, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver

1. Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver - Similar Threads - Hardware Error recent

2. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers: nvlddmkm service reset for a device instance with PCI ID\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A2&SUBSYS_1363152D&REV_A1\4&3944E46E&0&0008 has been completed with the following status: 0. Reinstalled the drivers , nothing helped the Windows , I ask for help...
  3. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers: nvlddmkm service reset for a device instance with PCI ID\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A2&SUBSYS_1363152D&REV_A1\4&3944E46E&0&0008 has been completed with the following status: 0. Reinstalled the drivers , nothing helped the Windows , I ask for help...
  4. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...: This is a new PC Build, with old parts included. The new parts are 13700k, MSI z690 pro A, Corsair RM850.My previous build used the same MSI 2070s for 4 years and had 0 issues when using it with a different mobo throughout those years.I took advice and Re-installed a fresh...
  6. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...: This is a new PC Build, with old parts included. The new parts are 13700k, MSI z690 pro A, Corsair RM850.My previous build used the same MSI 2070s for 4 years and had 0 issues when using it with a different mobo throughout those years.I took advice and Re-installed a fresh...
  7. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error

in Windows 10 News
    This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the error message “This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics […] This article This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. NVidia graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVidia graphics driver: I have a new computer with Nvidia card. At the beginning everything was fine but then I got the generic error 43. I reinstalled the drivers but it didn’t help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-graphics-driver/c318f02e-9762-418f-b8df-a28777ed67f9
  10. Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware: I tried to install Nvidia driver but it always says the driver didn't detect any compatible graphic hardware ? 16987