Windows 10: Hardware Error on windows 10

Discus and support Hardware Error on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my pc randomly crashes and I'd like to figure out why and how to fix it. Looking at The Reliability Monitor I found out that the error was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gio123456, May 12, 2020.

1. gio123456 Win User

Hardware Error on windows 10

Hi,

my pc randomly crashes and I'd like to figure out why and how to fix it.

Looking at The Reliability Monitor I found out that the error was

Nome evento problema: LiveKernelEvent
    Codice: 141
    Parametro 1: ffffbc89bef38010
    Parametro 2: fffff80133af2610
    Parametro 3: 0
    Parametro 4: 4
    Versione sistema operativo: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Prodotto: 256_1
    Versione SO: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
    ID impostazioni locali: 1040

Looking at other answers here I found out this file in C:\Windows\Minidump

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdyuikk83dgqetc/050120-5140-01.dmp?dl=0

Is there any other info I can post?

:)

gio123456, May 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 12, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

DRDNA, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Hardware Error on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hardware Error

2. Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.: Can someone help with with my son's gaming PC. HE "supposedly" head butted his desktop laughing at a tiktok post. Yes I know that sounds bananas. But ever since, he has a black screen with error sihost "unknown hard error".. I tried following steps found online and nothing...
  3. Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.: Can someone help with with my son's gaming PC. HE "supposedly" head butted his desktop laughing at a tiktok post. Yes I know that sounds bananas. But ever since, he has a black screen with error sihost "unknown hard error".. I tried following steps found online and nothing...
  4. Need help with an hardware error

Need help with an hardware error: So here is my problem:Last Sunday I reseted my PC but kept my files. After the reset, however, my computer got glichty and also had tons of random death screens the blue ones with the ":". So I tried a full reset. But it didn't work and I got an error message. I tried many...
  5. Need help with an hardware error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with an hardware error: So here is my problem:Last Sunday I reseted my PC but kept my files. After the reset, however, my computer got glichty and also had tons of random death screens the blue ones with the ":". So I tried a full reset. But it didn't work and I got an error message. I tried many...
  6. Need help with an hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc: Hello, i am having windows hardware errors since 12th februay, and have tried updating all drivers. since that time, many errors came up and applications would stop wroking, including Windows explorer, McAfee and microsoft windows opperating system. Can someone help me...
  8. Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc

Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc: Hello, i am having windows hardware errors since 12th februay, and have tried updating all drivers. since that time, many errors came up and applications would stop wroking, including Windows explorer, McAfee and microsoft windows opperating system. Can someone help me...
  9. Black Screen - Hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen - Hardware error: System : Windows 112CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 XTRI keep getting Random Blackscreens on my PC.I am currently using the AMD software to update the drivers.Each time I get a black screen there is a Hardware Error in the Reliability Monitor,...
  10. Black Screen - Hardware error

Black Screen - Hardware error: System : Windows 112CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 XTRI keep getting Random Blackscreens on my PC.I am currently using the AMD software to update the drivers.Each time I get a black screen there is a Hardware Error in the Reliability Monitor,...