Windows 10: hardware error windows 10

Discus and support hardware error windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hardware error windows 10 CRITICAL EVENT A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vermilion Sphere, Aug 7, 2019.

1. hardware error windows 10

hardware error windows 10

CRITICAL EVENT

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: ab

:)

Vermilion Sphere, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 7, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

DRDNA, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. hardware error windows 10 - Similar Threads - hardware error

2. TPM Error after Windows updates. Dell hardware comparability issues with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TPM Error after Windows updates. Dell hardware comparability issues with Windows 10?: I keep getting the TPM error on my Dell desktop after every Windows 10 update. I also get registry error warnings occasionally. Dell has tried 4 times to fix the problem with no success. This problem has been reported since 2012 by many users. After all this time Dell...
  3. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change error: "Unable to activate Windows"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation after hardware change error: "Unable to activate Windows": I recently changed my hardware of PC (motherboard, CPU, ram) which caused windows 10 to deactivate. I want to reactivate windows so the process I went through was: Settings > Activation > Troubleshoot (as "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error...
  4. Hardware Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 5a Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: 0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 Os version: 10_0_18362 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 I'm also getting a Blue Screen code:...
  5. Windows activation error after change of hardware error is now 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation error after change of hardware error is now 0x803fa067: Newest error code is 0x803fa067 Windows version is: Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.737) I recently changed my motherboard and CPU and am now having this problem. I looked into it and saw a forum that recommended I posted this screenshot as well. [ATTACH]...
  6. Error 0x803fa067 when trying to activate Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change

Error 0x803fa067 when trying to activate Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change: I have recently upgraded my system due to a faulty motherboard and DIMMs - I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and to my dismay I can't activate it anymore, eventually getting error 0x803fa067. When I try to update my product key after fumbling with the "my hardware has recently...
  7. Activation error 0x803fa067 after hardware change

Activation error 0x803fa067 after hardware change: I have recently changed a motherboard and can't activate Windows 10 Pro now. It was initially a Windows 7 Home retail copy then I have upgraded it to the Win 10 Home and after a while I've bought a Win 10 Pro upgrade from the Windows Store. Before the hardware change I had...
  8. Hardware Error

Hardware Error: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎18/‎2019 9:39 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffd983bf023050 Parameter...
  9. How to debug windows hardware error

How to debug windows hardware error: Of late, my laptop shuts down when entering sleep with increasing frequency. After looking at the security and maintenance logs, I found that the problem is caused by some "hardware error." For example, this was from yesterday: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Can anyone...
  10. Hardware Error LiveKernelEvent Code 187

Hardware Error LiveKernelEvent Code 187: Hello everyone, I recently built this new pc a few weeks ago, and it ran perfectly fine at first, however I put a new gpu in and decided to use a network card. Ever since I have done a fresh install of windows three times, ran multiple memtests, updated every driver I could,...