Windows 10: Hardware error

Discus and support Hardware error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had this happen frequently and I believe it could be to do with my graphics card, although this is a speculation from the game BeamNG.drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peter Beal, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Hardware error

I've had this happen frequently and I believe it could be to do with my graphics card, although this is a speculation from the game BeamNG.drive crashing; saying that the GPU is not responding, and that this is a fatal error. Reliability Monitor data is as follows:

Source

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎15/‎06/‎2019 16:46

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffc88517382010
    Parameter 2: fffff801a2324148
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 2ef8
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 2057

I couldn't find anything exactly like this online, so I wondered if anyone knew about it? I know that dump files may be needed, but I don't know where to find them.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

:)

Peter Beal, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 15, 2019
  3. hardware error

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

1.Click Start.

2.Go to Settings.

3.Click Update & Security.

4.Click Troubleshoot.

5.Click Hardware & Devices from the list.

6.Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers.

Follow the steps in this article to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402844...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Hardware error

Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Hardware error

1. Hardware error - Similar Threads - Hardware error

2. Windows 10 freezes and crashes due to hardware error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes and crashes due to hardware error.: My new Windows 10 system keeps crashing due a hardware error. I receiving the following description. Can anyone advise how to stop this? It occurs often during work Zoom meetings, which is really bad. DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  3. Fix Error Code 19, Windows cannot start this hardware device

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 19, Windows cannot start this hardware device: [ATTACH]In this article, we are going to discuss methods to fix Device Manager Error Code 19 in Windows 11/10. The error code 19 is one of the Device Manager Error Codes in Windows 10 and one of the main reasons for this error to occur is an incorrect device configuration in...
  4. Hardware crash kernel 141 unknown which part is causing the error

Hardware crash kernel 141 unknown which part is causing the error: Below is the output from the last crash.I think it could be related to my rtx 3080. I put together my PC and I feel as if it has been underperforming. Benchmarks show that the GPU is in the bottom 25th percentile of other GPUs tested.My PSU seasonic 750mw literally exploded...
  5. Sudden BSOD - Hardware Error 0x0000001e

Sudden BSOD - Hardware Error 0x0000001e: Installed a new gpu and everything worked fine for some weeks. And suddenly I got BSOD error 2 times in the past 2 days. Haven't installed any new programs. Drivers and windows are up to dateThis is the error I get under reliability history:The computer has rebooted from a...
  6. Fresh Windows install. Still getting hardware error, shutdown

Fresh Windows install. Still getting hardware error, shutdown: Running Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1052) Link to logs: Logs from 6-25, OneDrive Download I come back to the PC and it has crashed. Happening multiple times a day now. In error reporting it says: Shut down unexpectedly. Hardware error. Thanks in advance for any help....
  7. "Need activate WIn10 Pro product" error after being forced to replace almost all PC hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Need activate WIn10 Pro product" error after being forced to replace almost all PC hardware: Hello All,Long story short, old motherboard failed and had to overhaul almost all hardware mobo, CPU, RAM, C drive. I cloned C drive running Win10 Pro to new M2 SSD module successfully, but at the end got an error that the product key does not match I guess to their database...
  8. Hardware Error on Gaming PC

Hardware Error on Gaming PC: I recently bought a new gaming PC prebuilt and got it from CYBERPOWERPC. I have had it for not even a month yet, and I am genuinely upset with how things are going with it right now. I downloaded GTA V on my PC and then it started having issues. It started to shut down my...
  9. Realtek Experiencing Hardware Errors Discussion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Experiencing Hardware Errors Discussion: Recently on my HP laptop I've been randomly finding that Windows can't connect to a WiFi network and comes up with the message Unable to connect to this network for every network I try. I know it's the laptop or the drivers since my Dell Laptop which users a Killer Adaptor...
  10. Realtek Experiencing Hardware Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Experiencing Hardware Errors: Recently on my HP laptop I've been randomly finding that Windows can't connect to a WiFi network and comes up with the message Unable to connect to this network for every network I try. I know it's the laptop or the drivers since my Dell Laptop which users a Killer Adaptor...