Windows 10: Hardware error

Discus and support Hardware error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to fix this error Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ayegfdgdsfgdfgsdgdf, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Hardware error

How to fix this error

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffa90fc55041e0

Parameter 2: fffff80434942d80

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 13321

:)

Ayegfdgdsfgdfgsdgdf, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 13, 2021
  3. hardware error

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

1.Click Start.

2.Go to Settings.

3.Click Update & Security.

4.Click Troubleshoot.

5.Click Hardware & Devices from the list.

6.Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers.

Follow the steps in this article to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402844...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jan 13, 2021
  4. CalCowher Win User

Hardware error

WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Hardware error

1. Hardware error - Similar Threads - Hardware error

2. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing with a Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 PC keeps crashing with a Hardware Error: Hello, I just built a PC in December and it keeps crashing with a hardware error and I am not sure exactly what it is. These are the parts in the computer. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JgvXnL Here is the minidump file....
  3. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Description - A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎23-‎01-‎2021 02:54 Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature...
  4. WHEA Logger Event ID 1, A fatal hardware error has occurred

WHEA Logger Event ID 1, A fatal hardware error has occurred: Hi, I'm having this error since built this PC almost two months ago and it always happens while playing games. Tested with VALORANT, Genshin Impact and SQUAD. Already ran stress tests on CPU and RAMs using Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool Burn In Test, Prime95 3 hours in...
  5. Identify hardware error.

Identify hardware error.: Hi I have been getting this error its drivng me mad, how can i figure out which hardware is causing it? Its happened a few times this week. I have updated my graphics card drivers. and checked that my mother board drivers, bios etc is uptodate. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  6. LiveKernelEvent Code:141 Hardware error

LiveKernelEvent Code:141 Hardware error: Hi, a week or so ago, while I was playing a game, my screen turned black and the sound got stuck or something like that I dont know how to describe it. It stayed like that for a few seconds and then my laptop rebooted. When I checked the Reliability Monitor I found the...
  7. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: after playing world of warcraft awhile the pc freeze and get the blue screen error with the error code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-code-nmi-hardware-failure/4ded4397-a3b4-4e4e-a12f-bf31c4fe8fea
  8. Windows 10 Whea Uncorrectable Hardware Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Whea Uncorrectable Hardware Error BSOD: So for the past month I have been randomly receiving a BSOD with only the error code Whea_Uncorrectable Hardware error. The blue screens will happen after playing games for hours or randomly when I'm browsing reddit...etc. The part that sticks out is once I get a crash after...
  9. Windows hardware errors

Windows hardware errors: Hello! I need some help with some errors that only occur when the pc is under high stress in aplications such as gaming. I constantly get crashes, freezes and BSOD-s that always have a rounding error of some sort. The errors have codes 193 and 141, both named LiveKernelEvent....
  10. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Description - A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc102468ba010 Parameter 2:...