Windows 10: hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.

Discus and support hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; DescriptionEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mogTatchi, Apr 5, 2022.

1. mogTatchi Win User

hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.

DescriptionEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffff878af5ceb538Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0Versie besturingssysteem: 10_0_22000Servicepack: 0_0Product: 768_1Versie van besturingssysteem: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.768.101Landinstelling-id: 1043

:)

mogTatchi, Apr 5, 2022
  2. Msap14 Win User

BSOD Hardware Caused???

they do weird things like that, which all seem like something else is failing.
    One of the worst things to diagnose, they seem to only quit when they want to.

Memtest is a good next step, if you rule out RAM and Power Supply make sure you disconnect all unnecessary peripherals and try to start the system with as little hardware as possible, if it works then, you can narrow down the culprit by trial and error.

the follow was taken from some website:

It's very difficult to determine if a failure is caused by the CPU because many other components can cause the same symptom when they fail.

1. System fails to boot
    2. System re-boots intermittently
    3. General Protection Fault
    4. Illegal Operation
    5. Stop Error, or BSoD (Blue Screen OfDeath)

Actually, CPUs rarely fail, and about the only way to determine if the CPU is causing the failure is to swap it out with a known working CPU of the same type and speed. Since this is difficult, the best bet is to first rule out every other possibility.

Before suspecting the CPU, rule out all the possibilities listed below.

1. The Operating System
    2. A peripheral port device
    3. A bad memory module
    4. The hard disk drive
    5. The power supply
    6. The motherboard

If you have ruled out out all the other possibilities, investigate the items listed below.

1. Overheating
    2. A short circuit
    3. ESD

Msap14, Apr 5, 2022
  3. hoax32 Win User
    BSOD Hardware Caused???

It is not overheating - CPU runs 60*C in games.
    Short Circuit - EXTREAMLY UNLIKELY

hoax32, Apr 5, 2022
  4. hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.

Clicking "scan for hardware changes" on Bluetooth caused a BSOD

Like the title says, clicking "scan for hardware changes" (in Device Manager) on the Bluetooth voice caused an immediate BSOD.

I have a bluetooth dongle (CSR8510 A10) that's not showing up under device manager, so I thought I'd scan for hardware but BSOD happened.

What caused it? Is there a hardware issue?

This is the latest (and only) DMP file I found under C:\Windows\Minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SIsCZalrjh_lr2i-_ND9UUv_7EMu6foX/view?usp=sharing

PeppeWindows, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.

1. hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes. - Similar Threads - hardware failure caused

2. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this hardware failure?: Following clean-ups of my C drive, Windows suddenly began acting hostile towards my management and restricted nearly everything.I cannot access my desktop, not my harddrives, not the startup menu, my admin rights were revoked and I can't even access regular settings.I tried...
  3. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this hardware failure?: Following clean-ups of my C drive, Windows suddenly began acting hostile towards my management and restricted nearly everything.I cannot access my desktop, not my harddrives, not the startup menu, my admin rights were revoked and I can't even access regular settings.I tried...
  4. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.: DescriptionEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffff878af5ceb538Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0Versie besturingssysteem:...
  6. Scan for hardware changes causes BSOD

Scan for hardware changes causes BSOD: Hello out there. This has been raised before and in other similar posts as well. Recently my computer updated the Logitech G Hub as I have a G29 wheel that I sue for iracing. Each time it installed I got the BSOD and thought must be this program but looking further and doping...
  7. BSOD, possible hardware failure?

BSOD, possible hardware failure?: Hey everyone, I have been having some BSOD issues for a little while now, and I was hoping someone might be able to help me interpret these. If we look at just the last 5, which have occurred over the last 3 days, the bug check codes have been as follows: 124, 124, 3b, 1e,...
  8. Hardware Failure

Hardware Failure: The last couple of days been having PC problems. In the mornings when watching a video the PC would freeze and a buzzing sounding. Then the PC would restart, no BSOD just restarted. This morning, turned on the monitor and was greeted with a "no signal' message on the scree....
  9. NMI Hardware Failure ; BSoD

NMI Hardware Failure ; BSoD: I had faced many occasions this issues. but still i have no idea about it. Please Help.. Also My Bluetooth driver shown a 43 error code. Which was doesn't work after windows update. [ATTACH]...
  10. BSOD NMI hardware failure

BSOD NMI hardware failure: Hello all, I am a newbie and have been struggling with this BSOD NMI Hardware Failure problem for a few months. I run a HP Workstation on Windows 10 Pro for a couple of years with no problems. Have not added new software or hardware (that I can remembered) and then I get...