Windows 10: Hardware ID binding is beyond the level of tolerance 0xC004F00F

Discus and support Hardware ID binding is beyond the level of tolerance 0xC004F00F in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If your Enterprise connected computer receives a Volume Activation Error 0xC004F00F, it means something […] This article Hardware ID binding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 29, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Hardware ID binding is beyond the level of tolerance 0xC004F00F

WinClub, Oct 29, 2020
  2. smirk24 Win User

How to bind network card to cpu0 using affinity mask tool

In order to bind a network card to CPU 0 using interrupt affinity policy configuration tool do you need to install Microsofts hardware pk if not is there any steps needed when using the interrupt affinity policy configuration tool?

smirk24, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Superfly Win User
    Persistent activation errors with Win10 pro

Correct - people rip keys from OEM PC's and sell them to unsuspecting buyers and hope the backdoor phone activation will bail them out.

The error you have:
    "The Software Licensing Server reported that the hardware ID binding is beyond level of tolerance."

Means that key have been used on too many different hardware installations.

So do not buy keys on ebay - money-back guarantee or not - the guy that key was stolen from will have the same issue as you.

Superfly, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Hardware ID binding is beyond the level of tolerance 0xC004F00F

Pairing Samsung Level Over with Windows 10

Have the same issue - Windows 10 laptop does not recognise Samsung Level U Headphones. Tried all steps by Amit - Didn't work. Laptop connects to my JBL Pulse without a hitch. Please help

ShashankMutalik, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Hardware ID binding is beyond the level of tolerance 0xC004F00F

1. Hardware ID binding is beyond the level of tolerance 0xC004F00F - Similar Threads - Hardware binding beyond

2. What is the hardware dependent level in system information?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the hardware dependent level in system information?: Hello. I have a hardware dependent level item in my system information. Hello. I have a hardware dependent level item in my system information. My hardware dependent level is 10.0.22000.1219. All updates are installed, and in theory I should have 10.0.22000.1455. What is a...
  3. Laptop hardware id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop hardware id: Hello Microsoft team! well I got a question i been hardware ban from a game on laptop and I was wondering if I can change my laptop hardware id by any chance if yes Ima send my laptop to Best Buy to tell them if they can change my hwid...
  4. Laptop hardware id

Laptop hardware id: Hello Microsoft team! well I got a question i been hardware ban from a game on laptop and I was wondering if I can change my laptop hardware id by any chance if yes Ima send my laptop to Best Buy to tell them if they can change my hwid...
  5. Event Error ID: 2505 "The server could not bind to the transport...."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Error ID: 2505 "The server could not bind to the transport....": Has anyone else ever gotten this error before or have seen something like it? Every so often I notice it come up in my Event Viewer, usually 3 in a row, but not sure what is triggering them and why. Each one's trailing ID is different in the path it's saying is coming up with...
  6. Event Error ID: 2505 "The server could not bind to the transport...."

Event Error ID: 2505 "The server could not bind to the transport....": Has anyone else ever gotten this error before or have seen something like it? Every so often I notice it come up in my Event Viewer, usually 3 in a row, but not sure what is triggering them and why. Each one's trailing ID is different in the path it's saying is coming up with...
  7. Microphone level boost not going beyond 12dB

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone level boost not going beyond 12dB: Dear Microsoft,I am experiencing an issue with my microphone settings that it cannot go beyond 12 dB, it shows that 12db is the max although the max level should be 46dB/36dB. It would be really appreciated if you can help....
  8. Hardware id

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hardware id: I was wondering if there was anyway i can change my hardware id. I have no clue why but i got harware banned from fortnite and wanting to know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-id/cd108556-053a-4d3c-a7f0-dca89e1990d7
  9. Change Hardware ID

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Hardware ID: I have software that the company has closed and part of the installation that I need to do has the new hardware ID. It doesn't match the one before upgrading so my user name and key will no longer work. I have documentation showing the original hardware ID and the...
  10. Microphone Boost level not going beyond 10 dB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Boost level not going beyond 10 dB: alright so i'm seeing for some people that their mic boost can go up to 30-40db, but mine is capped at 10db (apparently its the max) I was wondering if I could somehow remove that cap, maybe I can't do it at all, but I'm using realteks audio drivers and I've already tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hardware id binding is beyond level of tolerance

2. the hardware ID binding is beyond level the of tolerance Microsoft toolkit