Windows 10: Hardware issue or driver?

Discus and support Hardware issue or driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My W10 PC (Build 10.0.18362 Build 18362) has been acting buggy for a few days now. I scanned with multiple security products including Malwarbytes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rocks911, Nov 15, 2019.

1. rocks911 Win User

Hardware issue or driver?

My W10 PC (Build 10.0.18362 Build 18362) has been acting buggy for a few days now. I scanned with multiple security products including Malwarbytes Bitdefender and others and Im not finding anything.

I first noticed a problem while running Handbrake. It would just quit within a couple minutes. The error specific to Handbrake was LOW MEMORY! Which is crazy, Ive got plenty of memory.

Under Problem Reports I found errors listed:

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 3000040
    Parameter 1: 2
    Parameter 2: ffff868ea880f520
    Parameter 3: 1b0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Parameter 2: ffff868ead8af520

Parameter 2: ffff868eaa047520

Parameter 2: ffffce0cab5bf520

Parameter 2: ffffce0cab9a7520

ETC. ETC

I havent a clue how to proceed. I updated drivers last week but didnt have problems until now.

Is there a tool I can scan with that can give me a clear answer? I dont know what to do with the criptic info provided by the error report

Any help would be appreciated

:)

rocks911, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Hi Iriszer0,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the question listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the steps listed in
    troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and check if it works.

Meanwhile you may also go through:

1. troubleshoot CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    2. troubleshoot CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    3. troubleshoot SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 15, 2019
  3. The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Hardware issue or driver?

Left Speaker is not working on Laptop is this hardware or a system or driver issue? Help.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to
    Update speaker and audio drivers from the computer manufacturer's website
    and check the issue.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Hardware issue or driver?

1. Hardware issue or driver? - Similar Threads - Hardware issue driver

2. Possible network driver/Hardware issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible network driver/Hardware issues: I'm experiencing internet connectivity issues, taskbar slowdown, and more. I noticed some slowdown with internet services, and rebooted my PC. Avast said it had driver updates/patches, which I installed. On reboot, multiple apps failed to connect to the Internet. Endless...
  3. Possible network driver/Hardware issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible network driver/Hardware issues: I'm experiencing internet connectivity issues, taskbar slowdown, and more. I noticed some slowdown with internet services, and rebooted my PC. Avast said it had driver updates/patches, which I installed. On reboot, multiple apps failed to connect to the Internet. Endless...
  4. Possible network driver/Hardware issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?: Hi Please see my previous thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-crashing-and-performance-issuesfreezing/00bd4dcc-47e5-4a40-a3a0-0d6f31156b34? In summary, I've done a clean install of Windows 10, replaced the GPU, replaced the CMOS...
  6. Driver/hardware issues.

Driver/hardware issues.: Hello My old mentor built me a gaming desktop a little over a year ago and there is one big issue that I have been trying to figure out but I can't find any solutions that work. Here are the specs of my computer before I begin: OS: Windows 10 PRo System Manufacturer:...
  7. Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?: Hello microsoft community, I got some very frustating issues with my pc and I dont know how to fix it. In the last months my pc got various types of BSOD ( most of them were Critical_Structure_Corruption, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception). I tried...
  8. NETWORK ADAPTER EXPIRIENCING DRIVER/HARDWARE ISSUE!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NETWORK ADAPTER EXPIRIENCING DRIVER/HARDWARE ISSUE!!!: recently while using a windows 10 pc I was browsing the web when my wifi suddenly stopped working. instead of seeing a wifi symbol with a red x, I saw picture of a computer with a cord next to it with an x. I tried troubleshooting the problem and the report came back saying...
  9. WiFi Driver/Hardware Issue

WiFi Driver/Hardware Issue: Hello Community! My Question is related to WiFi hardwrae or driver. My laptop specifications are: Dell Inspiron 5570 Service Tag: GP05ZL2 I installed driver from Dell Website. I encountered blue screen error. I had to force shut down the system. Then I went to BIOS, and...
  10. Hardware / Driver Related Issues

Hardware / Driver Related Issues: [ATTACH] Hello, recently i installed Windows 10 on an old EarthWalk Lap15EW2 that came with Windows 7 installed, and right after that, I started having problems where I would boot it up and it would instantly hard-lock and i would have to hold down the power button and...