Windows 10: hardware mouse and keyboard errors

Discus and support hardware mouse and keyboard errors in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i'm having a problem my keyboard and possibly mouse when I try to submit passwords not all of the characters are getting submitted. hardware/ malware... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by michaelkennedyjp, Jun 11, 2019.

1. hardware mouse and keyboard errors

i'm having a problem my keyboard and possibly mouse when I try to submit passwords not all of the characters are getting submitted. hardware/ malware .I don't know.but it doesn't take much to screw up a password.i

:)

michaelkennedyjp, Jun 11, 2019

2. Keyboard and mouse

Hi Vicki,

The issue you are experiencing when using your mouse and keyboard may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may
    we know the following:

• Have you tried using a different mouse and keyboard? If so, did you encounter the same problem?
    • Did you try using the said mouse and keyboard on a different computer?

Desiree Yau, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Mouse and keyboard driver unknown after recent update

Hi,

This issue normally occurs due to outdated or incompatible keyboard and mouse drivers. We suggest you to run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar, and press Enter on the keyboard.
    • Click View All.
    • Right-click on Hardware and Devices from the list.
    • Select Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article to resolve your concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Jun 11, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

hardware mouse and keyboard errors

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

hardware mouse and keyboard errors

1. hardware mouse and keyboard errors - Similar Threads - hardware mouse keyboard

2. No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation: After installing some new ram and a second hard drive, my computer stopped turning on. I switched out the psu with a more powerful one, and now the computer turns on but I don't get any signal to my monitor, keyboard, or mouse. Per recommendations, I switched out the graphics...
  3. No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation: After installing some new ram and a second hard drive, my computer stopped turning on. I switched out the psu with a more powerful one, and now the computer turns on but I don't get any signal to my monitor, keyboard, or mouse. Per recommendations, I switched out the graphics...
  4. No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎25/‎06/‎2022 14:37StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 101eParameter 2: ffff9100fc7c79a0Parameter 3:...
  6. Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎25/‎06/‎2022 14:37StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 101eParameter 2: ffff9100fc7c79a0Parameter 3:...
  7. Mouse disconnecting and this hardware error occurs

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Keyboard and mouse driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse driver error: I restarted my hp pavilion all on one this afternoon and now my wireless keyboard and mouse won't work. In my settings under HP Wireless Keyboard Mouse Kit, I see a greyed out note that says, "driver error." I have tried plugging the usb into a different port, chamging the...
  9. hardware keyboard

hardware keyboard: how do I turn on the hardware keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-keyboard/2e4be63f-00d8-4e93-a9a3-bd5eecd56bd1
  10. hardware mouse and keyboard errors

hardware mouse and keyboard errors: i'm having a problem my keyboard and possibly mouse when I try to submit passwords not all of the characters are getting submitted. hardware/ malware .I don't know.but it doesn't take much to screw up a password.i...