Windows 10: Hardware Problem

Discus and support Hardware Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I realise this site is about Windows, etc., but there might come a point where I won't be able to use your software because of a hardware glitch. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Old_hand, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Old_hand Win User

Hardware Problem

I realise this site is about Windows, etc., but there might come a point where I won't be able to use your software because of a hardware glitch.

My 5-month old pc HP 22-C0027nafull-HD all in one Prod: 5KR99EA# ABU has presented me with a dilemma. I can't find out how it opens - in case I want to change the battery. Due to COVID-19,HP's service base being in China, I can't even get a User Manual. The support software on board denies that I've got a Warranty, much less the 3-year Care Pack.

All I want is for someone in the know to tell me how the motherboard/guts is accessed. Don't want to go into can-opener mode at this early stage of its existence.

Any help, please?

[I've put it under "Performance and System Failures because there's nothing that matches].

:)

Old_hand, Jul 9, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Hardware Problem

The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Hardware Problem

1. Hardware Problem - Similar Threads - Hardware Problem

2. Hardware problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hardware problem: When I was trying to start backing up but I wanted to do it on a NVMe m.2 2tb instead of my portable hard drive it could back it up but I wanted to back it up on the NVMe For some reason I can't backup any off my files or anything on my PC it counts up on how much Ineed to...
  3. Hardware problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware problem: When I was trying to start backing up but I wanted to do it on a NVMe m.2 2tb instead of my portable hard drive it could back it up but I wanted to back it up on the NVMe For some reason I can't backup any off my files or anything on my PC it counts up on how much Ineed to...
  4. Hardware problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems: Greetings people, I just had a strange thing happen to my Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and now it won't show any wifi connections in the wifi panel. I found someone with a similar problem, but nothing there seemed to help with fixing this issue. Here is the other thread.I am not...
  6. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems: Greetings people, I just had a strange thing happen to my Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and now it won't show any wifi connections in the wifi panel. I found someone with a similar problem, but nothing there seemed to help with fixing this issue. Here is the other thread.I am not...
  7. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...: Please help me I does not have Wi-Fi turn off and on button on windows I only got aeroplane mode button . It's not software problem because I type command ping 127.1.1 and got different type of answer 127.0 type answer that confirm that it is not software problem please help...
  9. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...: Please help me I does not have Wi-Fi turn off and on button on windows I only got aeroplane mode button . It's not software problem because I type command ping 127.1.1 and got different type of answer 127.0 type answer that confirm that it is not software problem please help...
  10. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing