Windows 10: Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer

Discus and support Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is restarting once or twice a day automatically. I ran memory diagnostics then the status was 'Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer'.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mo93BSenpai, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer

My PC is restarting once or twice a day automatically. I ran memory diagnostics then the status was 'Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer'. So can I know about this error ? and how to repair it ?

:)

Mo93BSenpai, Oct 11, 2020
  2. SumitTile Win User

'Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer'

My PC is restarting once or twice a day automatically. I ran memory diagnostics then the status was 'Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer'. So can I know about this error ? and how to repair it ?

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

SumitTile, Oct 11, 2020
  3. 'Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer'

Hi Sumit,

To verify if this is a hardware issue, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    This will identify the cause of the issue and resolve it as well. Here's how:

• In the Search field, type Hardware troubleshooter. Click Troubleshooting
      under Control Panel.
    • In the Hardware and Sound option, choose Configure a device.
    • The Hardware Troubleshooter will open. You can set it to repair the detected issues automatically or select and opt to repair only the ones you want.
    • Click on Next to run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Once the scan is completed, it will present you with a report.
    • Choose the ones you want to repair and click on Next.
    • The Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter will try to resolve the issues for you.

Do let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer

Hardware problems were detected.

I just brought a new pc, the first day I have problems with it. The pc restarts and freezes by itself, so I decided to use the memory diagnostics tool. The problem was detected and it say that there was a hardware problem detected, and that I need to contact
    the computer manufacturer. I need to know if there is a solution to my problem and how to fix it.

Priscila E, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer

1. Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer - Similar Threads - Hardware problems detected

2. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware issue detected: i have had my pc a good numbers of month and i have a big problem with BSOD and i have tried so much and i just cant fix it i am on my last nerve i just cant i did a windows memory diagnostics and it said "Hardware issue detected"My specsProcessor: Amd Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core...
  3. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware issue detected: i have had my pc a good numbers of month and i have a big problem with BSOD and i have tried so much and i just cant fix it i am on my last nerve i just cant i did a windows memory diagnostics and it said "Hardware issue detected"My specsProcessor: Amd Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core...
  4. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "Graphics Hardware not detected"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Graphics Hardware not detected": I have the Surface Book 3 15" Display. I've used the NVIDIA graphics driver before, and it has installed successfully. I've used for programs such as Rhinoceros 3D and Revit to run Enscape, however recently NVIDIA says that it cannot continue with installation because "could...
  6. Hardware problems detected - don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware problems detected - don't know what to do: Hello,About a week ago I reset windows because I wanted to clear out some files and to just start fresh with no programs or anything. I like to do this once every few years, and the times I've done it before all times were with the same hardware, it worked completely...
  7. Mic hardware not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic hardware not detected: So I have multiple audio devices on this pc, Nvidia HDMI, Realtek onboard sound chip, creative sound blaster, and 4k camera with mic. Win10 detects and loads all the drivers for every sound device shows default or ready except for the Realtek 2nd front panel mic, it also...
  8. windows memory diagnostic hardware problems were detected

windows memory diagnostic hardware problems were detected: my pc is 6months old and a time i i clean my pc cabinet and rebuild asamble my desktop after i using my pc perfect work for 1h but after I get BSOD Blue screen of death and problem is memoy manegment after i research and i use Safe mode windows memory diagnostic and i get...
  9. Bluetooth hardware not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth hardware not detected: Having had the same thing happen three times in a month on two different computers, I suspect that there must be something more profound going on... About a month ago my Bluetooth devices on my main desktop PC suddenly stopped working. On investigation, I noticed that in...
  10. Hardware problems were detected.

Hardware problems were detected.: I just brought a new pc, the first day I have problems with it. The pc restarts and freezes by itself, so I decided to use the memory diagnostics tool. The problem was detected and it say that there was a hardware problem detected, and that I need to contact the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hardware problems were detected