Windows 10: HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS FOR XAMARIN.

Discus and support HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS FOR XAMARIN. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to develop apps using Xamarin Visual Studio 2019 on my laptop. But what are the requirements for Windows. I have a Intel Core i3 7th... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaivalyaBhogle, Nov 2, 2020.

1. HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS FOR XAMARIN.

Hello,

I want to develop apps using Xamarin Visual Studio 2019 on my laptop. But what are the requirements for Windows. I have a Intel Core i3 7th Gen, 1TB HDD, 4GB ram and Intel HD graphics 620 it is Lenovo Yoga 520. Is it fine to work? If not, then what are the minimum and recommended requirements for Xamarin Visual Studio 2019, and a Laptop with the same minimum or recommended requirements would be a great help.

:)

KaivalyaBhogle, Nov 2, 2020

2. Headphones wont register in Computer. (not broken and require no hardware to install, was working before)

Hi Peter,

This issue might occur due to the missing or corrupted drivers. Please follow the method
    below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run Hardware troubleshooter and checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist try the method below.

Method 2.

I suggest you to make sure that the headphone that you are using are set as default in the computer. Follow these steps to check this:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Playback devices”.
    • Now, right click on empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “headphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the headphone is enabled & set as default.
    • Reconnect your headphones and check if issue is resolved.

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with your headphones. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Switching between apps in same platform using xamarin Implimentation

Hi Team,

I have a question in mobile apps using Xamarin. Suppose i have implemented 2 Apps like App1 and App2 in same platform(Exp - Android).

As per the business scenario From the App1 I need to switch to App2 in same platform(Assume both apps deployed in android device). But I am not sure how to do this using the Xamarin. Could you please suggest me to resolve it.

ashok krishnadhanekula, Nov 2, 2020
  4. btbjim Win User

HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS FOR XAMARIN.

how to register in Xamarin forums

I am trying to register in Xamarin forums and the registration page just hangs up when I hit the submit button. I need to ask a question and cannot post a new question or reply to existing threads.

Why?????????

And why doesn't xamarin and visual studio show as categories on this page?

There seems to be no way to get support.

Jim Durbin

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

btbjim, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS FOR XAMARIN.

1. HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS FOR XAMARIN. - Similar Threads - HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS XAMARIN

2. windows 11 hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 11 hardware requirements: so i have a HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15IntelR CoreTM i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz 4 CPUs, ~2.5GHz8GB DDR4 Ram1Tb storage and its say its not supporting the new windows 11 anyone knows why?...
  3. PC does not meet the hardware requirement

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC does not meet the hardware requirement: Hi, until one month ago i had been using the game recorder to screen record. however, now it says that my PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures? is there a way to fix this?...
  4. how to register in Xamarin forums

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to register in Xamarin forums: I am trying to register in Xamarin forums and the registration page just hangs up when I hit the submit button. I need to ask a question and cannot post a new question or reply to existing threads. Why????????? And why doesn't xamarin and visual studio show as categories...
  5. Hardware Required

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Required: I have 64gb of ram installed but I can only use 4. My motherboard has no built in graphics card. msi godlike z390. Ive down the msconfig thing and it doesnt work. I am just confused [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Hardware requirements.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hardware requirements.: Here's my PC model https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06146479#AbT0 I'm interested in upgrading ram, HDD, is there any possibilities of upgrading to ssd, NVME. AND ALSO EXTRA RAM. WITH OUT CHANGING THE SYSTEM DRIVE I.E HDD LET ME KNOW.............
  7. Standard hardware security requirements

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Standard hardware security requirements: How do I find out if my laptop meets the standard hardware security requirements? Under device security in windows defender, there is a silent notification "standard hardware security not supported" so I researched a bit and found out I need to have the following features...
  8. Hardware requirements for game bar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware requirements for game bar.: So, I have contacted people at least 4 times on this issue and have gotten nothing to work. I'm just about losing hope, but thought why not ask for help from the community. I just learned today about the Game Bar on my windows 10, and am really excited to use it to record...
  9. Hardware upgrade advice required

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware upgrade advice required: My PC has ECS - H61H2-M2 motherboard. It has 8GB DDR3 RAM. The processor is i3-2100 @3.10 GHz. The graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 of 2GB capacity. The power supply is 450W. The motherboard, processor, one stick of 4GB DD3 RAM, power supply were bought in 2011 or 2012....
  10. Microsoft Clarifies How Xamarin Live Player Works

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Clarifies How Xamarin Live Player Works: awgZDL1a3YI ...Before Xamarin Player, you could use the Xamarin technologies in Visual Studio 2017 to create cross-platform apps that run on Windows 10, Android, and iOS, and from a single solution in that environment. For testing and debugging purchases, the Windows 10...