Windows 10: Hardware requirements.

Discus and support Hardware requirements. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Here's my PC model https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06146479#AbT0 I'm interested in upgrading ram, HDD, is there any possibilities of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by {venuRayala}, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Hardware requirements.

Here's my PC model

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06146479#AbT0

I'm interested in upgrading ram, HDD, is there any possibilities of upgrading to ssd, NVME. AND ALSO EXTRA RAM. WITH OUT CHANGING THE SYSTEM DRIVE I.E HDD LET ME KNOW..........

:)

{venuRayala}, Aug 17, 2020

2. Headphones wont register in Computer. (not broken and require no hardware to install, was working before)

Hi Peter,

This issue might occur due to the missing or corrupted drivers. Please follow the method
    below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run Hardware troubleshooter and checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist try the method below.

Method 2.

I suggest you to make sure that the headphone that you are using are set as default in the computer. Follow these steps to check this:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Playback devices”.
    • Now, right click on empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “headphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the headphone is enabled & set as default.
    • Reconnect your headphones and check if issue is resolved.

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with your headphones. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 17, 2020
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Aug 17, 2020
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

Hardware requirements.

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Hardware requirements.

1. Hardware requirements. - Similar Threads - Hardware requirements

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset: I'm worried this is a hardware issue. Sometimes the trasparency effects produce this blurred noise pattern too. My laptop is still under warranty so I'm wondering if I should replace it.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff870600772010Parameter 2:...
  4. Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset: I'm worried this is a hardware issue. Sometimes the trasparency effects produce this blurred noise pattern too. My laptop is still under warranty so I'm wondering if I should replace it.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff870600772010Parameter 2:...
  5. Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement: With the expiration of Cross Signing Certificates our company has found that we can no longer sign CAT files.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/install/deprecation-of-software-publisher-certificates-and-commercial-release-certificatesOur company does...
  6. Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement: With the expiration of Cross Signing Certificates our company has found that we can no longer sign CAT files.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/install/deprecation-of-software-publisher-certificates-and-commercial-release-certificatesOur company does...
  7. Windows 11 24H2 to enforce hardware requirement

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 24H2 to enforce hardware requirement: Microsoft is working on the next feature update for Windows 11 currently, which it calls Windows 11 version 24H2. The company confirmed the name of the update this month and ended speculations that it would release Windows 12 instead this year. The feature update focuses on...
  8. your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11? what to do please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11? what to do please...: i need to fix my pc problem about your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-does-not-meet-the-minimum-hardware/3a63d729-58b1-4564-a64c-ab75b3e08427
  9. your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11? what to do please...

your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11? what to do please...: i need to fix my pc problem about your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-does-not-meet-the-minimum-hardware/3a63d729-58b1-4564-a64c-ab75b3e08427
  10. Why are hardware requirements being phased in DURING the lifecycle of a single OS version?

Why are hardware requirements being phased in DURING the lifecycle of a single OS version?: Microsoft keeps raising the bar for what hardware is acceptable for windows 11. We needed TPM. Secure boot. WDDM dx12 graphics. Check, check, and check. Now, 2 years AFTER the release of Windows 11, all of a sudden my processor isn't quite up to snuff? Kaby lake @ 3.5ghz w...