Windows 10: Hardware Supported Virtualization

Discus and support Hardware Supported Virtualization in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just wanna ask is it safe to enable hardaware supported Virtaulization in the BIOS Or it causes some harm i asked some people they said it does no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by suryasharma1, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Hardware Supported Virtualization

I just wanna ask is it safe to enable hardaware supported Virtaulization in the BIOS Or it causes some harm i asked some people they said it does no harm pls tell if it does

:)

suryasharma1, Oct 11, 2020

2. Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Hardware Supported Virtualization

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Hardware Supported Virtualization

1. Hardware Supported Virtualization - Similar Threads - Hardware Supported Virtualization

2. Hardware virtualization enabled but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware virtualization enabled but not working: I've tried everything to enable the virtualization, but whatever I do, BlueStacks gives me an error saying "Hardware Virtualization isn't enabled".My PC specs:Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzRam: 16.0 GBOS: Windows 11 ProGPU Or CPU idk: Nvidia Quadro...
  3. Hardware virtualization enabled but not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware virtualization enabled but not working: I've tried everything to enable the virtualization, but whatever I do, BlueStacks gives me an error saying "Hardware Virtualization isn't enabled".My PC specs:Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzRam: 16.0 GBOS: Windows 11 ProGPU Or CPU idk: Nvidia Quadro...
  4. Standard hardware not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standard hardware not supported: Standard hardware not supported Settings ==> Privacy & Security ==> Windows Security ==> Device Seturity Yellow Triangle - Actions Recommened ==> Standard hardware not supported This started when I reset my PC to the Latest windows 11 PRO version. How do I fix this....
  5. Standard hardware not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Standard hardware not supported: Standard hardware not supported Settings ==> Privacy & Security ==> Windows Security ==> Device Seturity Yellow Triangle - Actions Recommened ==> Standard hardware not supported This started when I reset my PC to the Latest windows 11 PRO version. How do I fix this....
  6. Hardware security is not supported

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware security is not supported: 1. I own a H.P. intel core i5. I want to try windows 11 but my hardware security has no support. 2.Do I need this for safety? 3. additionally do I need to update my bios to enable tpm 4 .lastly I have intel core do I need dual cores? Thank you Terry...
  7. Hardware Assisted Virtualization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardware Assisted Virtualization: I use bluestacks but it's very slow and says I need to enable hardware-assisted virtualization. When I try to do that the UEFI firmware settings option doesn't appear. I have an AMD processor. Plz help....
  8. Enabling Hardware Virtualization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling Hardware Virtualization: Hello, I have a Surface Book 2, I am starting an IT program in college and I am taking the time to get my device setup, I guess most of the program uses a Mac I prefer PC. The course director said my computer should work as long as I have Hardware Virtualization enabled....
  9. Can't Change Hardware Virtualization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Change Hardware Virtualization: I just purchased an HP laptop running Windows 10, which I updated to Ver. 1909. The processor is an Inter Core i5-8250u, which supports Hardware Virtualization. In following the procedure to change (enable) Hardware Virtualization, when I select UEFI firmware settings, and...
  10. MS Virtual support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Virtual support: When you have a problem and Microsoft send you to a forum for answers. Then all you find is that other people have the same problem how can you say your problem has been solved? Then you are asked to rate the help 1 star being the worst rating. Its no help at all a Zero...