Windows 10: Hardware/workflow for recording confidential audio onto iphone - help!

Discus and support Hardware/workflow for recording confidential audio onto iphone - help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI Ten Forum People A bit of a head scratcher, I think I know some parts, but here's the situation: A friend is a therapist. She needs to be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Styluslover, May 25, 2021.

1. Hardware/workflow for recording confidential audio onto iphone - help!

HI Ten Forum People A bit of a head scratcher, I think I know some parts, but here's the situation: A friend is a therapist. She needs to be able to record zoom sessions for high quality patient records. Because these are confidenial they are required to be recorded onto an external device (which encrypts them) - not onto the laptop she is using. She currently has an old phone with a dictation app used to record the sessions - but it's just using the mic from the phone and the speakers from her laptop. No hardline connections. The quality is, as you would expect, terrible. My idea would be to (a) get a wireless headset and mic combo for her (b) a TRRS adaptor to turn the iphone headphone jack into a line input and then (c) some kind of audio interface to get output from one of the USB C / thunderbolt ports on the laptop to output line level audio to the iphone. Would that work? Would she still be able to hear the interview at the same time with the audio routed to her headphones and output simultaneously to the audio interface? It needs to be small and unclunky as possible - she is not a happy IT user. Any ideas super appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Styluslover, May 25, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 25, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 25, 2021
  4. Hardware/workflow for recording confidential audio onto iphone - help!

Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Hardware/workflow for recording confidential audio onto iphone - help!

1. Hardware/workflow for recording confidential audio onto iphone - help! - Similar Threads - Hardware workflow recording

2. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...: 1. which intel NUC mini PC can achieve confidential computing in windows 11 22H2?2. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined by Intel to use in windows 11 22H2 ?...
  3. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined...: 1. which intel NUC mini PC can achieve confidential computing in windows 11 22H2?2. what is the procedure and hardware specification to achieve confidential computing defined by Intel to use in windows 11 22H2 ?...
  4. Workflow CustomActivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Workflow CustomActivity: Hello I need help I create a personalize activity and I would like to use connectors to link this activity to another as it is between two states at the stateMachine level how to do it?...
  5. Workflow CustomActivity

Workflow CustomActivity: Hello I need help I create a personalize activity and I would like to use connectors to link this activity to another as it is between two states at the stateMachine level how to do it?...
  6. Rupture in Workflow

Rupture in Workflow: Every time I edit and save a copy of a given photo, Photos would go back to the original folder and I could just see the next photo and keep editing/saving. That's how it used to be until a few weeks ago. Now after I save a copy the only thing I am able to see is the saved...
  7. Dropbox, iphone and icloud photos workflow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dropbox, iphone and icloud photos workflow?: I have a friend who has the following setup: Win 10 Pro with paid Dropbox which stores all her Documents, Pictures etc. iPhone with icloud Backup of her photos. Picasa which she loves but hasn't been supported or updated in ages, but mostly works. Up until now, she has...
  8. Audio recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio recording: How can I test my microphone on my HP Pavillion to ensure it's working correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recording/4102eee7-05c3-4fca-b19d-ad466c42980c
  9. Is mmoga confidential?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is mmoga confidential?: I would like to get a legal Windows 10 key, and have heard of mmoga. The price sounds good, but for safety's sake, I want to check if I can trust the site and if I can get a valid legal key Ist mmoga vetraulich?
  10. confidentiality of a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    confidentiality of a folder: How to set a password for a folder in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confidentiality-of-a-folder/5cbd0552-7a13-4d7c-8642-c3d97f384258"