Windows 10: HARDWARE

Discus and support HARDWARE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Why would my goggle stop opening for no reason have to reboot to search is this a hardware issue? TIMMY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TIMMY 067, Oct 23, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

HARDWARE

Hi

Why would my goggle stop opening for no reason have to reboot to search is this a hardware issue?

TIMMY

:)

TIMMY 067, Oct 23, 2020

2. Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 23, 2020
  4. HARDWARE

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

HARDWARE

1. HARDWARE - Similar Threads - HARDWARE

2. In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?: In the Windows Phone emulator I picked up here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53424I am wonderering if there is a way to use hardware accelerometer controls as opposed to the virtual accelerometer controlls. If there is a way to feed any of this...
  3. In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?: In the Windows Phone emulator I picked up here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53424I am wonderering if there is a way to use hardware accelerometer controls as opposed to the virtual accelerometer controlls. If there is a way to feed any of this...
  4. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  5. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  6. What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?: My understanding of how Windows OS licensing works is limited - please consider that. But I have worked with computers in an amateur capacity for almost 35 years. In the past, purchases with PCs always came with an OEM version of Windows on a CD. However, the concept has...
  7. What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?

What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?: My understanding of how Windows OS licensing works is limited - please consider that. But I have worked with computers in an amateur capacity for almost 35 years. In the past, purchases with PCs always came with an OEM version of Windows on a CD. However, the concept has...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation on New Hardware

DPC Watchdog Violation on New Hardware: Good evening,I'm at whits end here as I've tried everything to get Windows 11 installed on some new hardware and I keep getting a Watchdog Violation whenever i try to install Windows 11. It POSTs, goes into BIOS and even allows me to start the installation process, but once...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation on New Hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation on New Hardware: Good evening,I'm at whits end here as I've tried everything to get Windows 11 installed on some new hardware and I keep getting a Watchdog Violation whenever i try to install Windows 11. It POSTs, goes into BIOS and even allows me to start the installation process, but once...
  10. System disk appeared in Safely Remove Hardware

System disk appeared in Safely Remove Hardware: Dear Sir, lately i noticed that my system disk appeared in safely remove hardware and eject media.Laptop is Asus Vivobook ,OS Windows 11.Can you help me to solve this problem.Thanks in advance. Lado Grzan Croatia...