Windows 10: Hardwear Conflict System Interrups keeping one core at 100%

Discus and support Hardwear Conflict System Interrups keeping one core at 100% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had this problem on my Clevo P650RS laptop for around a year now and have found no long term solution. When in hybrid graphics mode the process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rob Littler, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Hardwear Conflict System Interrups keeping one core at 100%

I've had this problem on my Clevo P650RS laptop for around a year now and have found no long term solution.

When in hybrid graphics mode the process System Interrupts is keeping one core at 100% that's 12.5% overall utilisation with about 20W of power consumption, this leads to a battery life of about 1:40 rather than the 7 hours I used to get. and contstant loud fan noise. This does not happen in discrete mode without the intel GPU , and I get a normal 4 hours battery life.

The only solution I have found is that after booting I can go into device manager and disable the Nvidia display adapter then re-enable it. the laptop then functions normally for the rest of the session, the fix persisting through hibernation, but upon reboot system interrups is back pegging one core to the max.

My laptop's Cofiguration is as follows:

Clevo P650RS

Windows 10 Home V. 1909 build 18363.720

CPU Intel I7-6820HK

GPU Nvidia GTX 1070

16GB RAM

128GB Samsung NVME SSD boot drive + 1TB M.2 SSD + 480GB SATA SSD

Latest Intel and Nvidia drivers are installed.

Any suggestions to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thannks,

Rob.

:)

Rob Littler, Mar 30, 2020

2. System process using 100% of one core

Our system process is using 100% of one of four cores.

Zipped ETL file is here: Hightail Spaces.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

T.

tfield1952, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Hardwear Conflict System Interrups keeping one core at 100%

Processor core on 100% all the time

Hello!

In my Asus X550jx laptop the processor core 0 always on 100%, and the other cores on 10-20%.

System: Windows 10 Pro

Processor: i7 4720 hq , 4 core, 8 logical processors

System reinstall✔

HDD format ✔

SSD format ✔

cleaning ✔

new paste ✔

Any idea for a solution?

feleanor96, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Hardwear Conflict System Interrups keeping one core at 100%

1. Hardwear Conflict System Interrups keeping one core at 100% - Similar Threads - Hardwear Conflict System

2. System sounds keep resetting to 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds keep resetting to 100%: Hello,I've been having this issue/bug where my system sounds keep resetting on random times while my PC is turned on, but also after a restart or on boot up the next day. I'm running windows 11 and I've noticed that this keeps on going on for a long time now. It's very...
  3. System sounds keep resetting to 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System sounds keep resetting to 100%: Hello,I've been having this issue/bug where my system sounds keep resetting on random times while my PC is turned on, but also after a restart or on boot up the next day. I'm running windows 11 and I've noticed that this keeps on going on for a long time now. It's very...
  4. system interrups

system interrups: I'm facing some issues with my hp pavilion. Recently when i tried opening my edge browser it crashed 3 times which never happened before. So i looked up in my task manager and found out that System interrupts are using up 100% or sometimes 80% of my cpu. I don't know what's...
  5. system keeps using 100% of HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system keeps using 100% of HDD: This is so frustrating as it slows down the PC big time!I'm using a Dell Inspiron desktop with 1000GB HDD and 8 GB RAM which is using W11 and kept upto date on auto.For some considerable time after switching on the HDD disc shows 100% and this can last for upwards of 30...
  6. system keeps using 100% of HDD

system keeps using 100% of HDD: This is so frustrating as it slows down the PC big time!I'm using a Dell Inspiron desktop with 1000GB HDD and 8 GB RAM which is using W11 and kept upto date on auto.For some considerable time after switching on the HDD disc shows 100% and this can last for upwards of 30...
  7. Folders conflict with one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders conflict with one drive: Windows insists on naming pc documents or pictures as one drive files not pc files. There are separate pc documents and pictures folders but one drive seems to get priority. This seems to be deliberate. Tried to remove and replace with pc documents or pictures in quick access...
  8. One of my 4 cores is using 100%??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One of my 4 cores is using 100%??: I dont know where to ask this question but as im playing a game and looking at its benchmarks, i noticed that one of my cores is at 100% while the rest keep jumping from around 10-50%. Does anybody know if this is normal? I dont know much about pcs,I have a gaming laptop with...
  9. Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100%: I've had this problem on my Clevo P650RS laptop for around a year now and have found no long term solution. When in hybrid graphics mode the process System Interrupts is keeping one core at 100% that's 12.5% overall utilisation with about 20W of power consumption, this...
  10. Hardwear Colfilct System Interrups keeping one core at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardwear Colfilct System Interrups keeping one core at 100%: I've had this problem on my Clevo P650RS laptop for around a year now and have found no long term solution. When in hybrid graphics mode the process System Interrupts is keeping one core at 100% that's 12.5% overall utilisation with about 20W of power consumption, this...