Windows 10: Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100%

Discus and support Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had this problem on my Clevo P650RS laptop for around a year now and have found no long term solution. When in hybrid graphics mode the process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rob Littler, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100%

I've had this problem on my Clevo P650RS laptop for around a year now and have found no long term solution.

When in hybrid graphics mode the process System Interrupts is keeping one core at 100% that's 12.5% overall utilisation with about 20W of power consumption, this leads to a battery life of about 1:40 rather than the 7 hours I used to get and contstant loud fan noise. This does not happen in discrete mode without the intel GPU , and I get a normal 4 hours battery life.

The only solution I have found is that after booting I can go into device manager and disable the Nvidia display adapter then re-enable it. the laptop then functions normally for the rest of the session, the fix persisting through hibernation, but upon reboot system interrupts is back pegging one core to the max.

My laptop's Cofiguration is as follows:

Clevo P650RS

Windows 10 Home V. 1909 build 18363.720

CPU Intel I7-6820HK

GPU Nvidia GTX 1070

16GB RAM

128GB Samsung NVME SSD boot drive + 1TB M.2 SSD + 480GB SATA SSD

Latest Intel and Nvidia drivers are installed.

Any suggestions to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thannks,

Rob.

:)

Rob Littler, Mar 30, 2020

2. System process using 100% of one core

Our system process is using 100% of one of four cores.

Zipped ETL file is here: Hightail Spaces.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

T.

tfield1952, Mar 30, 2020
  3. System Interrupts frequently at 100%

Hello, my computer will be functioning normally but at random times everything will lag out and the computer will become sluggish and when I open task manager I will be greeted by system interrupts at 100%. I have searched on the internet for this and have
    never seen people asking about system interrupts being 100%. All my drivers are up to date and functioning properly, and I don't seem to have a problem with my hardware. If you need anymore information about my computer just ask. If you have any suggestions
    or ideas on how to solve this issue please reply.

Many thanks
    Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100% 63e4bd66-25ed-4107-8a49-60d9770de4e2?upload=true.png

Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100% 285baff8-e049-4304-8e70-223c68502dae?upload=true.png

Danyon Wang, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100%

100% CPU usage while on AC power - System Interrupts problem

I have been having the same issue that others have been experiencing
    here
    , here, and here.
    When you search for this you see
    many results

My symptoms:

- On battery power, computer behaves "normally".

- Immediately after plugging AC charger in, Task manager reports 100% CPU usage and never drops from that. The fan on my laptop runs constantly because of this.

The culprits in the Task Manager appear to be "System", "System Interrupts" and "Desktop Window Manager". See this screenshot:

Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100% 3d03b8fd-2418-4669-8822-86ecb59ca766?upload=true.png

The CPU usage of these three tasks jumps up and down between 30% and 0%, but the total CPU usage is always reported as 100%.

Steps I have taken:

1. Restart in safe mode (same issue)

2. The steps outlined in this post

3. Restart many other times.

4. Remove peripheral hardware.

I ran performance monitoring as outlined in this post. I can link the results from a shared OneDrive folder
    if that would be helpful.

Here is a screenshot from that:

Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100% ba0d1746-7e05-498d-a79a-3161014919ea?upload=true.png

Where my mouse is (around 6 seconds in) is when I plugged in my laptop. There is a small spike in System (4) processes, but those go back down. When looking at task manager during this time, CPU usage is at 100%, but this performance trace does not report
    the same thing as seen here:

Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100% 58d994e8-e8f1-4ee7-b0e7-828212f269b6?upload=true.png

Any help would be appreciated!!

I am running Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592)

Dell XPS 15 9570 (Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz[Cores 6] [Logical/Core 2])

PeterBoone1, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100%

1. Hardwear Conflict System Interrupts keeping one core at 100% - Similar Threads - Hardwear Conflict System

2. SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU: I am in a little predicament with my computer. Here are my computer specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER16gb of RAM500 GB SSD Windows installed on SSD1 TB HDDIm unsure if you need any more info on the build, but theres that. I built my...
  3. System Interrupts 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Interrupts 100% CPU: When I use my laptop as casual my fans constantly speed up for no reason like I'm running some heavy programs. When I open the task manager to check the reason I found the "System Interrupts" process using 100% of my CPU and automatically turn off for no reason. It's like...
  4. System Interrupts at 100%

in Windows 10 Support
    System Interrupts at 100%: Recently I've noticed lagging while using my laptop. Mostly while light gaming (It's an Intel iGPU so really light gaming) The CPU is i5-4200m with Intel HD Graphics 4600 While I am gaming or using the laptop, I feel it suddenly stuttering / lagging I open Task Manager and...
  5. System Interrupt 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Interrupt 100%: Hi Team, Off late my system briefly hangs or stops responding randomly - I have Acer Aspire laptop purchased 3 months ago with Core i5 1035G1 10th generation with Windows 10. On a couple of occasions; I was able to access task manager and it reflected "system interrupt"...
  6. System interrupts 100% cpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System interrupts 100% cpu: when playing fortnite it freezes and fps drops and i check task manager system interrupt was at 100% submitted by /u/l_1nknown [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gimsmy/system_interrupts_100_cpu/
  7. Hardwear Conflict System Interrups keeping one core at 100%

Hardwear Conflict System Interrups keeping one core at 100%: I've had this problem on my Clevo P650RS laptop for around a year now and have found no long term solution. When in hybrid graphics mode the process System Interrupts is keeping one core at 100% that's 12.5% overall utilisation with about 20W of power consumption, this...
  8. Hardwear Colfilct System Interrups keeping one core at 100%

Hardwear Colfilct System Interrups keeping one core at 100%: I've had this problem on my Clevo P650RS laptop for around a year now and have found no long term solution. When in hybrid graphics mode the process System Interrupts is keeping one core at 100% that's 12.5% overall utilisation with about 20W of power consumption, this...
  9. 50-100% system interrupts?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    50-100% system interrupts?: l regularly have situations where my Windows 10 system (MS - Surface Pro) behaves extremely sluggish or gets completely non-responsive. When I then fire up task manager I often see 40%, 50%, up to 99% "system interrupts" as top-CPU eater. What is this BS? What is going on (or...
  10. System Interrupts 100%

System Interrupts 100%: I have a brand new (bought 3 weeks ago) Acer Aspire 3 - A314, SSD laptop. On 20/12/2018, Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64 Systems (KB4483234) was successfully installed. This morning, when I switched on, I noticed it took 5 minutes or so to boot up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system interrupts hitting 100%