Windows 10: Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker

Discus and support Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker in Cortana to solve the problem; Hey, I know that MS is finishing its support of Cortana on Harman/Kardon speaker, but I want to continue to use it as a speaker. Unfortunately, a... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RomanGodniuc, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker

Hey, I know that MS is finishing its support of Cortana on Harman/Kardon speaker, but I want to continue to use it as a speaker. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago my speaker disconnected from the service and never connected back. I've reset it and tried to connect it again but failed. Now, I cannot connect the speaker neither to the service, nor as bluetooth speaker. The Cortana app on the PC says, "Failure to connect to the service." Any suggestions?

:)

RomanGodniuc, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana

Source: Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana: Captivating sound meets personal digital assistant - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Harman Kardon Introduces the Nova Wireless Speaker System

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, announces a new full-range sound system in two compact sculptural enclosures. The Harman Kardon Nova Stereo Streaming System is designed with digital connections in mind to interface smoothly with laptops, desktop computers, tablets, and mobile devices.

"Say hello to the next generation of hi-fi," said Michael Mauser, President of HARMAN Lifestyle, "and say good-bye to complexity and clutter. We put serious audio reproduction and staging into a unique sculptural enclosure that most people will not recognize as a speaker system at all. Harman Kardon Nova is an object of art that fills your room with great sound."

Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker Harman_Kardon_Nova_thm.jpg

One glance at the sleek, translucent spherical exterior of the Harman Kardon Nova system reveals the unique turbine housing of its woofer enclosure and the passive radiator that gives Harman Kardon Nova its impressive bass response. Equally impressive are the features that are not visible: performance-tuned 2.5" drivers and 1.25" tweeters, and Harman Kardon Digital Signal Processing for sound staging and voicing that produce jaw-dropping depth and realism.

The Harman Kardon Nova system is compatible with any device. Its combination of analog and optical inputs makes it perfect for use with Roku, HDTV, and Apple TV systems. Quick NFC setup makes it easy to stream music wirelessly over the Harman Kardon Nova system using Bluetooth, and its compact size and shape beg to be placed anywhere.

Download the Harman Kardon Remote app for your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone to stream your music collection from anywhere on your network to a Harman Kardon speaker in any room of the house. The app also simplifies product setup and gives you control of product specific features for full wireless control.

Harman Kardon Nova Stereo Streaming Sound System
    • Cutting-edge balance of beauty and performance
    • Performance-tuned 2.5" drivers and 1.25" tweeters for a richer listening experience
    • Passive radiator with turbine enclosure for extended bass response
    • Harman Kardon DSP for improved soundstaging and voicing
    • Frequency response: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
    • Wireless Bluetooth streams music from your stereo, smartphone, or MP3 player
    • Analog and optical inputs for use with HDTV, Apple TV, or Roku
    • Sleek translucent enclosure makes its inner workings visible
    • Compact spherical shape fits in and complements any surroundings
    • Comes with power adapter and 3.5 mm audio cable
    Pricing and Availability
    For additional information on Harman Kardon Nova Stereo Streaming Sound System (MSRP $299), or to purchase, visit www.harmankardon.com.

Cristian_25H, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker

HARMAN Introduces Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, marries superlative sound and wireless freedom with stunning aesthetics in the new Harman Kardon Soho Wireless headphones. Designed to elevate the act of traveling, the Bluetooth headset embodies sleek, head-turning visual and touch appeal, with premium-stitched leather and a stainless steel body and sliders.

"It's a standalone look with an enhanced level of performance," said Michael Mauser, president of HARMAN's Lifestyle Division. "Our new Harman Kardon Soho Wireless headphones are so stylish and comfortable you may never want to take them off."

Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker Harman_Kardon_Soho_01_thm.jpg

With the refined looks comes refined state-of-the-art design. Ear-cup-mounted touch-sensitive controls are always at your fingertips, providing instant access to remote functions - the ultimate in simplified control and total convenience. Truly wireless, these headphones combine the connective ease of Bluetooth technology and NFC for maximum pairing from a wide spectrum of smart devices.

As you'd expect from Harman Kardon, superb sound is a given. Thanks to specially selected 30 mm drivers and high performance neodymium transducers, Soho Wireless headphones deliver crisp highs and a thunderous enhanced bass response. And thanks to aptX and AAC coding, the Bluetooth streaming never suffers from data compression.

It's not just about style; it's about lifestyle, and Harman Kardon has thought of everything, even down to the fold-flat design for ease of travel, and the structured carrying case that keeps everything organized and together - the perfect sound complement to any road trip. Whether you wear them for work or play, these indispensible, on-ear headphones offer maximum wireless connectivity to an ever-widening array of smart devices, like smartphones, tablets and laptops. As a personal statement of style, Harman Kardon Soho Wireless headphones are a critical component of active everyday life.

Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
    • Premium on-ear stereo headphones
    • Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
    • Impedance: 32 ohms
    • Max input power: 30 mW
    • Sensitivity: 100 dB @ 1 kHz / 1 mW
    • Bluetooth-enabled with NFC
    • aptX and AAC coding for superb sound quality
    • Optimized for travel, with included felt carrying case
    Pricing & Availability
    For additional information on Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones (MSRP $249.95), or to purchase, visit www.harmankardon.com.

Cristian_25H, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker

1. Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker - Similar Threads - Harman Kardon bluetooth

2. Harman Kardon Invoke

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon Invoke: Invoke will not connect to WiFi or factory reset. The front light is amber color and the light on top just circles around. Will do nothing els . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harman-kardon-invoke/22cbfb92-16ae-45a4-a21f-7fa3573a146b
  3. Harman Kardon Invoke Setup Failure

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon Invoke Setup Failure: I can no longer set up my Invoke using desktop PC, Apple iPhone, or Apple iPad. This issue began on Friday, November 27th. Each time I attempt setup with Cortona, I get the following notification at the end: "I'm having trouble reaching the service."...
  4. Harman Kardon Invoke speaker - can't pair Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harman Kardon Invoke speaker - can't pair Bluetooth: I just tried using my Invoke again for the first time in a while, and I can't pair via Bluetooth in order to play music from my phone. If I say "Hey Cortana, pair Bluetooth," it responds and says it is entering pairing mode, but my phone doesn't detect it. When I try...
  5. Harman Kardon invoke

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon invoke: I got a harman kardon invoke with cortana . I took it out of the box and plugged it in . The light in top spins and blinks but never boots up for setup . Anyone know what could be wrong ?...
  6. Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker

in Cortana
    Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker: My Invoke is not coming on no power. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmankardon-invoke-speaker/13438e15-3388-4903-b54e-edf3ac360069
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker

Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker: Hi there, I am currently using the windows 10 1909 on my surface book 2 15 inches. When I try to Bluetooth pair with my Harman Kardon Aura Studio 3 speaker with Bluetooth 4.2, the laptop just cannot adjust the volume at all. And every time I clicked play button it started...
  8. Harman Kardon sound device

Harman Kardon sound device: The Harman Kardon box isn't identified when I active the blue tooth in the windows 10. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harman-kardon-sound-device/91cee04e-e7df-45e3-a523-3eafb9991a6b
  9. Harman Kardon invoke 2 speakers

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon invoke 2 speakers: Hi, I am finding general support and set up of the invoke speaker with Cortana as a very frustrating experience. Once you complete set up it seems impossible to change any setting again without starting set up process again. Switching between radio providers heart and tunein...
  10. Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana: We’re excited to share that today, our partner Harman Kardon, released new details about the previously announced voice-activated speaker featuring Cortana*. [img] The Harman Kardon Invoke speaker combines the rich, captivating sound that Harman Kardon is known for...