Windows 10: harmon kardon speakers

Discus and support harmon kardon speakers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; harmon kardon speakers hk695-01 will not work on my eliteone 800 any suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeMccabe2, Feb 24, 2022.

1. harmon kardon speakers

harmon kardon speakers hk695-01 will not work on my eliteone 800 any suggestions

:)

MikeMccabe2, Feb 24, 2022
  2. KANTSTOP Win User

Harmon kardon invoke doesn't work with Android 9

Harmon kardon invoke will not work with Android 9 Bluetooth. Seems like a common problem for everyone.

Will this speaker ever support

Android 9 Bluetooth?

KANTSTOP, Feb 24, 2022
  3. Switching music accounts on the Harmon Kardon Invoke

Do you have to go through the set-up process again to switch music accounts on the Harmon Kardon invoke ?

AManWithADream, Feb 24, 2022
  4. harmon kardon speakers

Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker

Okay, I made the mistake of buying 4 Invokes for $50 at the Microsoft Store. I first bought two and really like them and then bought two more.

I have two of them set up. I love the sound quality (it's better than the Echo Dots and Google Homes that I also have) and I've been pretty happy with them. I use them for listening
    to the radio (via TuneIn), setting timers, and as my alarm clock.

I have also set up reminders and they showed up in my Windows PC as a notification. That's something that I don't think Alexa or Google Home can do. Really neat! I also like Cortana's
    personality.

But I made the mistake of waiting too long before setting the other two up. I have been trying since December 2019 to set them up using both my Windows 10 PC and an Android phone. The
    setup app can connect to the speakers and then have the speakers connect to my WiFi network. Everything seems to be going well but the set up process never finishes.

After connecting to WiFi, the speaker tells me it needs to update the system software/firmware and to please wait. Eventually, the speakers tells me that something went wrong and that
    I should start the setup process over again.

I keep repeating the setup process and the same thing happens. It seems like it is trying to update the software/firmware to the latest version but a server is down or something so it
    can never finish the set up process.

Can someone from Microsoft please tell me if it is still possible to setup my two remaining Harmon Kardon Invoke speakers? Is the server responsible for setting up and updating the Invoke
    still operating?

If not, is there any way I can manually update the firmware on the Invokes to the latest? There is a USB port on the Invoke that is supposed to be used for "service". Can this be used
    to update the firmware? Is there a firmware file available for download?

If the server is down, can Microsoft put the server back up again so I can set up my remaining two Invokes? I received no warning that this would happen. Perhaps you host the server
    on your Azure Cloud services? That would seem like the perfect place to do it. It shouldn't take up too much resources as it would just spin up when needed. Please restore the server even if it's only for a limited time. Just give us a warning when it
    will go down so we would have time to set up our speakers before its too late.

I tried emailing Harmon Kardon but I can tell they won't be of much help (they seemed clueless about this). Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. These are brand new
    speakers and I would just hate for them to be useless right out of the box. And I wish that Microsoft wouldn't give up on Cortana like this.

BlueBeetle, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

harmon kardon speakers

1. harmon kardon speakers - Similar Threads - harmon kardon speakers

2. harmon kardon speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    harmon kardon speakers: harmon kardon speakers hk695-01 will not work on my eliteone 800 any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmon-kardon-speakers/89fe3870-adb2-41da-8740-002244dec2c9
  3. Harmon/Kardon Invoke won't get final update

in Cortana
    Harmon/Kardon Invoke won't get final update: I have a Harmon/Kardon Invoke. It is connected to the Internet but of course the Cortana functionality no longer functions.It doesn't seem to want to get the final update that converts it to a standard bluetooth speaker. Is there any way to manually update the device?...
  4. My Harmon/Kardon BTA 10 Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Harmon/Kardon BTA 10 Bluetooth Adapter: My adapter is connected to my PC as my OutPut device. However, no sound. I am going through my Denon AVR 3200 Receiver, using a Mini Cable. Can I get some experienced help?Thanks,Ken...
  5. Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker

in Cortana
    Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker: Hey, I know that MS is finishing its support of Cortana on Harman/Kardon speaker, but I want to continue to use it as a speaker. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago my speaker disconnected from the service and never connected back. I've reset it and tried to connect it again...
  6. Harmon Kardon Invoke

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harmon Kardon Invoke: I know this is one you don't get every day. I have an INVOKE and the connection to MS and Cortana just stopped the other day. I know support was scheduled to end in January and there is supposed to be a download to enable Bluetooth capability. The problem is I can't...
  7. Harmon Kardon Invoke no longer available in Cortana Device setup tool

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke no longer available in Cortana Device setup tool: I had to reset my Invoke when my network changed, and now when I download the Cortana Device setup app from the store it appears only Surface Headphones can be detected. The app actually appears after installation as 'Surface Headphones' !! I tried using device setup via the...
  8. Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker

in Cortana
    Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker: My Invoke is not coming on no power. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmankardon-invoke-speaker/13438e15-3388-4903-b54e-edf3ac360069
  9. Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker: Okay, I made the mistake of buying 4 Invokes for $50 at the Microsoft Store. I first bought two and really like them and then bought two more. I have two of them set up. I love the sound quality it's better than the Echo Dots and Google Homes that I also have and I've been...
  10. Harmon Kardon Invoke Can't Open Any Apps

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke Can't Open Any Apps: Hello, My HK Invoke recently can't open any apps. When asked top "open" something like a podcast or background sound like ocean or rain, it replies "I can't open any apps right now." It's connected to our WiFi fine and will do reminders and even play music from iHeart...