Windows 10: harware change

Discus and support harware change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I change my computer's hardware from the ground up meaning I change CPU , ram, motherboard I link my Microsoft account to the new system so I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by okami_maru, Feb 12, 2019.

1. harware change

I change my computer's hardware from the ground up meaning I change CPU , ram, motherboard I link my Microsoft account to the new system so I can activate it I use the menu for that and it didn't register my device instead it had my old computer so I check to the site and it was linked to my account but I can't yet it activate from the menu so I try to call the toll free number and it didn't connect what can I do now

:)

okami_maru, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue harware change :p

cadaveca, Feb 12, 2019
  4. RealNeil Win User

harware change

RealNeil, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

harware change

1. harware change - Similar Threads - harware change

2. Windows harware error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows harware error: Having a new problem that started a few days ago after trying to update Nvidia drivers and windows update. I have done new installs, completely wiped the hard drive and getting these errors every hour or so or if I try to update windows or download nvidia drivers. Happens no...
  3. my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10: my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-harware-are-not-showing-up-and-i-want/387bdb95-dd76-4222-afe1-1a2e039d2807
  4. my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10

my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10: my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-harware-are-not-showing-up-and-i-want/387bdb95-dd76-4222-afe1-1a2e039d2807
  5. Unable to Activate after Harware Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate after Harware Change: Hello.Previously, I was running Windows 11 Enterprise my company had purchased Windows 10 Enterprise for me and I took the normal upgrade path when Win 11 was available.Yesterday, I had to replace the motherboard and reinstall Windows.After installing Windows 11 Enterprise...
  6. Unable to Activate after Harware Change

Unable to Activate after Harware Change: Hello.Previously, I was running Windows 11 Enterprise my company had purchased Windows 10 Enterprise for me and I took the normal upgrade path when Win 11 was available.Yesterday, I had to replace the motherboard and reinstall Windows.After installing Windows 11 Enterprise...
  7. Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device

Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device: I've tried the instruction of reactivating my Windows after changing my hardware. But because I deleted my old computer by mistake, there is no linked device. How could I reactivate my device now?I upgraded my CPU and changed my motherboard. The old one is activated by...
  8. Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device: I've tried the instruction of reactivating my Windows after changing my hardware. But because I deleted my old computer by mistake, there is no linked device. How could I reactivate my device now?I upgraded my CPU and changed my motherboard. The old one is activated by...
  9. Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. can't find all my digital license from Activation-Troubleshoot-I changed harware on this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't find all my digital license from Activation-Troubleshoot-I changed harware on this...: Only one windows digital license appears when I try to transfer my digital license to my new computer. I bought two digital license in total from Microsoft Store. Only a frequently used computer appears. How can I transfer the other digital license from the less-used...