Windows 10: Harware Error

Discus and support Harware Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My whole computer locked up, every application and it required a hard boot. when I looked I noticed a Hardware Error event had happened. the report is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErnestWilliamsMN, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Harware Error

My whole computer locked up, every application and it required a hard boot. when I looked I noticed a Hardware Error event had happened. the report is as follows.

Source
    Windows
    Summary
    Hardware error
    Date
    ‎2/‎25/‎2019 1:27 PM
    Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 190
    Parameter 1: 1
    Parameter 2: ffff940d84460620
    Parameter 3: ffff940d82e2b2c0
    Parameter 4: ffff940d80095860
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just got a new motherboard and am hoping it is not the cause.

:)

ErnestWilliamsMN, Feb 26, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Harware Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Harware Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Harware Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Harware Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Harware Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Harware Error :D

4. Mussels Win User

Harware Error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Harware Error

1. Harware Error - Similar Threads - Harware Error

2. Windows harware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows harware error: Having a new problem that started a few days ago after trying to update Nvidia drivers and windows update. I have done new installs, completely wiped the hard drive and getting these errors every hour or so or if I try to update windows or download nvidia drivers. Happens no...
  3. Windows harware error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows harware error: Having a new problem that started a few days ago after trying to update Nvidia drivers and windows update. I have done new installs, completely wiped the hard drive and getting these errors every hour or so or if I try to update windows or download nvidia drivers. Happens no...
  4. my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10: my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-harware-are-not-showing-up-and-i-want/387bdb95-dd76-4222-afe1-1a2e039d2807
  5. my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10

my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10: my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-harware-are-not-showing-up-and-i-want/387bdb95-dd76-4222-afe1-1a2e039d2807
  6. Unable to Activate after Harware Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate after Harware Change: Hello.Previously, I was running Windows 11 Enterprise my company had purchased Windows 10 Enterprise for me and I took the normal upgrade path when Win 11 was available.Yesterday, I had to replace the motherboard and reinstall Windows.After installing Windows 11 Enterprise...
  7. Unable to Activate after Harware Change

Unable to Activate after Harware Change: Hello.Previously, I was running Windows 11 Enterprise my company had purchased Windows 10 Enterprise for me and I took the normal upgrade path when Win 11 was available.Yesterday, I had to replace the motherboard and reinstall Windows.After installing Windows 11 Enterprise...
  8. Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device

Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device: I've tried the instruction of reactivating my Windows after changing my hardware. But because I deleted my old computer by mistake, there is no linked device. How could I reactivate my device now?I upgraded my CPU and changed my motherboard. The old one is activated by...
  9. Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device: I've tried the instruction of reactivating my Windows after changing my hardware. But because I deleted my old computer by mistake, there is no linked device. How could I reactivate my device now?I upgraded my CPU and changed my motherboard. The old one is activated by...
  10. Harware Error, LiveKernalEvent 193

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Harware Error, LiveKernalEvent 193: I recently bought a PC for myself, it arrived on July 6th and I've already started to have some issues. Since nearly day one of having it I've been having critical events appear in the Reliability Monitor, most being "Windows was not shut down properly" which is incredibly...