Windows 10: harware

Discus and support harware in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I enable the hardware acceleration on my computor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sarahkonateh1, Oct 27, 2018.

1. harware

how do I enable the hardware acceleration on my computor?

:)

sarahkonateh1, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Velocity Win User

Anyone thought of Xbox 360 computer?

LMFAO point taken... lolz those graphics KILL the 7800gtx sli... VOODOO all teh way lmao...
    but you have to admit that harware tech is far beyond that of game technology... hardware is a good 2 steps ahead of games...

Velocity, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Jurgen G. Win User
    lumia 540 getting over heating

Thank you ujjwalshrivastava for your feedback,

If the steps didn't work Marek St posted, then I suggest to contact the place of purchase or harware support in your country:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/contact/

Then change en-us to your region. EN stands for language and US for region.

Kindest Regards,

Jurgen G., Oct 27, 2018
  4. ajitn Win User

harware

Issues encountered with lumia 525

I did harware reset as you suggested. Let's hope issue does not reproduce again. harware :)

ajitn, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

harware

1. harware - Similar Threads - harware

2. Windows harware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows harware error: Having a new problem that started a few days ago after trying to update Nvidia drivers and windows update. I have done new installs, completely wiped the hard drive and getting these errors every hour or so or if I try to update windows or download nvidia drivers. Happens no...
  3. Windows harware error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows harware error: Having a new problem that started a few days ago after trying to update Nvidia drivers and windows update. I have done new installs, completely wiped the hard drive and getting these errors every hour or so or if I try to update windows or download nvidia drivers. Happens no...
  4. my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10: my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-harware-are-not-showing-up-and-i-want/387bdb95-dd76-4222-afe1-1a2e039d2807
  5. my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10

my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10: my external harware are not showing up and i want to change windows 11 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-harware-are-not-showing-up-and-i-want/387bdb95-dd76-4222-afe1-1a2e039d2807
  6. Unable to Activate after Harware Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate after Harware Change: Hello.Previously, I was running Windows 11 Enterprise my company had purchased Windows 10 Enterprise for me and I took the normal upgrade path when Win 11 was available.Yesterday, I had to replace the motherboard and reinstall Windows.After installing Windows 11 Enterprise...
  7. Unable to Activate after Harware Change

Unable to Activate after Harware Change: Hello.Previously, I was running Windows 11 Enterprise my company had purchased Windows 10 Enterprise for me and I took the normal upgrade path when Win 11 was available.Yesterday, I had to replace the motherboard and reinstall Windows.After installing Windows 11 Enterprise...
  8. Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device

Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device: I've tried the instruction of reactivating my Windows after changing my hardware. But because I deleted my old computer by mistake, there is no linked device. How could I reactivate my device now?I upgraded my CPU and changed my motherboard. The old one is activated by...
  9. Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device: I've tried the instruction of reactivating my Windows after changing my hardware. But because I deleted my old computer by mistake, there is no linked device. How could I reactivate my device now?I upgraded my CPU and changed my motherboard. The old one is activated by...
  10. Reactivating after changing my harware,but deleted my old linked device

in Windows 10 Gaming