Windows 10: has anybody had photoshop 14 just stop working ?

Discus and support has anybody had photoshop 14 just stop working ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; several days ago miseveral day ago my photoshop 14 just stop working and it satarted to give a message address cannot be found. well, for some even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cali sally 1999, May 25, 2019.

1. has anybody had photoshop 14 just stop working ?

several days ago miseveral day ago my photoshop 14 just stop working and it satarted to give a message address cannot be found. well, for some even with several technical people from out Illdia. i sti have no resolve . any body kel[ how to fix?

:)

cali sally 1999, May 25, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2019
  3. My photoshop cc working stop

Hi Akash,

For us to isolate your concern with your Photoshop, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "Photoshop is not working", when is it happening? Is it when you try to launch it?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 25, 2019
  4. has anybody had photoshop 14 just stop working ?

photoshop elements 14 not work in windows 10

Original title:

why will photoshop elements 14 not work in windows 10 ? HELP

James Hossack, May 25, 2019
Thema:

has anybody had photoshop 14 just stop working ?

1. has anybody had photoshop 14 just stop working ? - Similar Threads - has anybody photoshop

2. Just Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just Stopped Working: After using them with no problems, my wireless printers and wireless plugs are suddenly no longer working from any phone or desktop or laptop. Wondering what happened and how I fix it. Thanks....
  3. Just Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just Stopped Working: After using them with no problems, my wireless printers and wireless plugs are suddenly no longer working from any phone or desktop or laptop. Wondering what happened and how I fix it. Thanks....
  4. Microsoft on pc has just stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft on pc has just stopped working: Okay, so let's start here. Ever since I got the new update for windows 10, my search bar has stopped working, I can not open updates and security in settings, I canin no way delete or uninstall the new update, I can not factory reset my pc, and I cannot sign into my Xbox live...
  5. Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM?: So I purchased an OEM key that arrived completely unopened and in the official Microsoft Windows 10 Pro sleeve. I inspected it and it legit looked it was never touched and had all untampered seals.After putting together a new build for my daughter, I was getting an issue...
  6. Mail for windows 10 - has just stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail for windows 10 - has just stopped working.: Mail for windows 10 has just stopped working. Comes up with dialogue box saying it is no longer supported. I have got emails back in outlook but seem to have lost the folders I had created in Mail for windows 10. Is there any way to get the folders back?...
  7. Has anyone had the laptop keyboard stop working and even the onscreen stop working at the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has anyone had the laptop keyboard stop working and even the onscreen stop working at the...: It started making noise, then when I typed a letter, some symbol, I did not recognize popped up or nothing was displayed at all. I don't want to reboot because, I will not be able to type in my password. Any ideas about what is going on? I just installed a software anti virus...
  8. Has anybody had problems with windows search on explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anybody had problems with windows search on explorer?: I can’t even search for files in update 1909 submitted by /u/Ocleg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwfm0i/has_anybody_had_problems_with_windows_search_on/
  9. Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC: Adobe Photoshop (CS6) will not work on my PC. I downloaded Windows 10 and it stopped working. I used to used Windows 7 before and it was OK. Could you help me with this problem?...
  10. Has any one else had their Sound Blaster Z card just suddenly stop working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has any one else had their Sound Blaster Z card just suddenly stop working?: I have a brand new Antec GX200 (purchased in September 2018 - with Windows 10 64bit Home pre-installed) with 16GB RAM into which I installed (on my one and only PCIe x1 slot) a Sound Blaster Z audio card (SB) to accomodate my brilliant Logitech Z960 5.1 speaker system. At...