Windows 10: Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM?

Discus and support Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I purchased an OEM key that arrived completely unopened and in the official Microsoft Windows 10 Pro sleeve. I inspected it and it legit looked it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vulsker, May 19, 2021.

1. Vulsker Win User

Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM?

So I purchased an OEM key that arrived completely unopened and in the official Microsoft Windows 10 Pro sleeve. I inspected it and it legit looked it was never touched and had all untampered seals.After putting together a new build for my daughter, I was getting an issue saying that Windows cannot activate due to hardware changes. Now this is a completely new build that had no previous installs. I called Microsoft to get help manually activating it and they informed me that the key I purchased was legit but for Windows 8.1 despite it coming in a Windows 10 package.Outside of asking for my mone

:)

Vulsker, May 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM? windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, May 19, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, May 19, 2021
  4. Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM?

Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM?

1. Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM? - Similar Threads - Has anybody happen

2. Windows 10 pro oem key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro oem key: Hello, I have an OEM windows 10 pro key, but the code VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T from Microsoft does not work to get me from the home version to the pro version. Help!...
  3. Win7 OEM to 10 Pro OEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win7 OEM to 10 Pro OEM: I currently have windows 7 professional OEM on a build. Is it possible to do a clean install on the system with with the same motherboard with new SSD? Or will I run into activation issues? submitted by /u/K3N5T3R [link] [comments]...
  4. Anybody had that problem with Traktor 2 in Window 10?

Anybody had that problem with Traktor 2 in Window 10?: [ATTACH] I bought this desktop computer with Windows 10 and in Traktor Pro 2 i've got those weird spike of CPU which make the sound crack for a second of two. I did all the updates and firmware I could and still the same thing happen. I also did the updates on windows,...
  5. has anyone had this happen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    has anyone had this happen?: Hi My sons laptop runs Windows 10. when he started it the other day this came up, your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we"re just collecting some error info and the we will restart for you. for more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit...
  6. Had Windows 10 Pro, it has downgraded to Home

Had Windows 10 Pro, it has downgraded to Home: Hi guys, first post here so hoping I will garner the answers I'm needing! I bought Windows 7 Professional several years back circa 2015 when I was building my computer. No worries there. Eventually Windows 10 invited itself in. Okay fine, I can live with that. Initially...
  7. Has anybody had problems with windows search on explorer?

Has anybody had problems with windows search on explorer?: I can’t even search for files in update 1909 submitted by /u/Ocleg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwfm0i/has_anybody_had_problems_with_windows_search_on/
  8. has anybody had photoshop 14 just stop working ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    has anybody had photoshop 14 just stop working ?: several days ago miseveral day ago my photoshop 14 just stop working and it satarted to give a message address cannot be found. well, for some even with several technical people from out Illdia. i sti have no resolve . any body kel[ how to fix?...
  9. Activating Windows 10 Pro OEM on a laptop that had a Non Genuine Copy of Windows

Activating Windows 10 Pro OEM on a laptop that had a Non Genuine Copy of Windows: Hey Guys, Apologies for the long back story. So I purchased a used laptop from a guy, only to discover a non genuine version of windows 10 PRO on a laptop (Dell Inspiron 5755) that should have originally come with Window 10 HOME. So I quickly buy an OEM version of windows 10...
  10. Anybody upgraded OEM (laptop/PC) to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody upgraded OEM (laptop/PC) to Windows 10?: I've just upgraded one of my laptops from factory installed OEM 7 Professional to Windows 10 Professional, for whatever reason its being reported as retail, the bit that confuses me is in control panel / system, underneath Windows Edition it says Windows 10 Pro C 2015...