Windows 10: Has Anyone Been on the Technical Preview Forums?

Discus and support Has Anyone Been on the Technical Preview Forums? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's a little different than this one. This may sound stupid, but how do we post new threads or suggestions? 2032 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chuck38, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Has Anyone Been on the Technical Preview Forums?

It's a little different than this one.

This may sound stupid, but how do we post new threads or suggestions?

:)

Chuck38, Oct 1, 2014
  2. S.S_M Win User

Surface pro 3 requires password after sleep regardless of settings with windows 10.

As others have already said, this has been fixed in the technical preview.

S.S_M, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Kim.G Win User
    Windows 10

Hi Roli,

Windows 10 Technical Preview is an old beta version and has been re-branded to Insider Preview. So basically the Insider Preview is the later or updated version of the Windows 10 Preview.

Technical Preview Re-branded To Insider Preview

If you're familiar with the previous versions of Windows, Enterprise editions were designed for enterprise markets, mainly for businesses and universities, and not ideal for home use.

Thanks,

Kim G

Kim.G, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Has Anyone Been on the Technical Preview Forums?

You have to start a new Question or Conversation.

Mark Phelps, Oct 1, 2014
  5. I was going the ask if the Preview Feedback App has chimed in all that much during the OS use? I have only had one question, asking if I found what I needed in the "All Apps" section of the Start Menu.

Jody Thornton, Oct 2, 2014
  6. Winuser Win User
    Same here.

Winuser, Oct 2, 2014
  7. bromanbro Win User
    The first time I opened the Start Menu it asked me "HOW HARD WAS THAT"?

*Smile

bromanbro, Oct 2, 2014
  8. Winuser Win User

How did you answer? *Smile

Winuser, Oct 2, 2014
  9. Start menu was easy... couldn't figure out how to leave feedback...

*Roflmao2

Just Kidding he he

JDobbsy1987, Oct 2, 2014
  10. I commented at first I could only find Metro apps, and not any Explorer applets like Control Panel, Notepad, Internet Explorer, et al.

Jody Thornton, Oct 2, 2014
  11. Haha, same here.

Not hard at all, Microsoft. I've only been using a start menu for 25 years. *Roflmao2

blackroseMD1, Oct 2, 2014
  12. bromanbro Win User
    bahaha, ya they should've given me a few minutes to customize it first...I'm sure they got a lot of "WHAR CONTROL PANEL WATS PC SETTINGS" before we manually added control panel to it *Smile

bromanbro, Oct 2, 2014
  13. Has Anyone Been on the Technical Preview Forums?

I got one when I clicked on the Virtual Desktops button (just to see what would happen).

I didn't have anything open and I have nothing installed, so there was nothing to see.

The Feedback form asked me if it was easy to use. *Confused *Biggrin

lehnerus2000, Oct 2, 2014
  14. bromanbro Win User
    I checked the Preview forums.

You guys are better *Biggrin.

bromanbro, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Has Anyone Been on the Technical Preview Forums? - Similar Threads - Has Anyone Been

2. Has anyone been hacked by a Microsoft technician?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone been hacked by a Microsoft technician?: Because I have. Here's what happened... I was having trouble with Outlook and, over the course of several days, was engaged with Microsoft support technicians in a number of chat sessions. Some of those sessions included QuickAssist, which gives over control of the user's...
  3. Thumbnail preview missing - anyone has a solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thumbnail preview missing - anyone has a solution?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nicolai9852 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhethv/thumbnail_preview_missing_anyone_has_a_solution/
  4. Technical Problems With This Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    Technical Problems With This Forum?: I've been trying all day to reply to a topic I started in the Network & Sharing subforum. I've tried 3 different browsers and 2 different computers. Most of the time it will display the correct address - tenforums.com/network-sharing, but then before the page can display it...
  5. Downloading Technical preview ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Technical preview ISO: Don't I have to convert this file before putting it on the HD? 3159
  6. Cant install the technical preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install the technical preview: Hi, Im trying to install the technical preview on a partition on my SSD, but everytime i do it i get the an error message along the lines that windows can't be installed on a MBR partition. Ive done some googleing and it got something to do with with EUFI in the BIOS....
  7. win 10 technical preview

win 10 technical preview: Hi all downloaded latest win 10 (10162) TP yesterday but can only install on any instance of windows im using that time of installation be it 7 or 8 ..... or on a Virtual Box, but not a drive of my choice ?, will this be the same for the final release of win 10 or will u be...
  8. Technical preview upgrade help

Technical preview upgrade help: okay so i have a version of windows 10 already the technical preview version 9926 and i know that not everyone has their update as yet and has to wait but is it the same for the people who already have a version of windows 10? do i still have to wait or do i have to do...
  9. Office Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Office Technical Preview: Microsoft has a private Office 2016 beat group who have access to the next version of Office, and if you feel bummed that you were not included in the group, there is now a way to download the bits. If you head to the source link below, you can now sign up for the Office...
  10. Windows Server Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview: At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server Technical Preview provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server...