Windows 10: Has anyone else experienced a bug in Microsoft Photos 2020.20070.10002.0

Discus and support Has anyone else experienced a bug in Microsoft Photos 2020.20070.10002.0 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have folders full of photos from my game cameras. When I open a photo with Photos, there is no forward/back arrows, page up/down dont work. Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sexuallyactivepope, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Has anyone else experienced a bug in Microsoft Photos 2020.20070.10002.0

I have folders full of photos from my game cameras. When I open a photo with Photos, there is no forward/back arrows, page up/down dont work. Sometimes it eventually starts working. Anyone else seeing this? Could it be because I have search indexer turned off?

submitted by /u/sexuallyactivepope
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sexuallyactivepope, Jul 25, 2020

2. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that your File explorer not working.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1Has anyone else experienced a bug in Microsoft Photos 2020.20070.10002.0 :put the computer in clean boot

A clean boot allows the Windows operating system to launch without any additional programs or services running when you turn the computer on. This allows you to determine if computer issues are caused by a program or service that
    starts up when you boot the machine.

Place the computer in clean boot and check if the issue persists. You may follow the article mentioned to perform a clean boot.

Perform a Clean Boot

Refer:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After performing the troubleshooting steps for clean boot refer the section "howto reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting”.

Method 2: Run System File Checker

System file Checker determine whether the issues you are experiencing on your computer are caused by one or more system files.

You can refer to the following Microsoft article to repair corrupt files using SFC tool. Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Refer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 25, 2020
  3. CBWard Win User
    Has anyone else had profile tiles disappear?

Recently I have had some profile tiles disappearing on my phone. I have not installed any new applications recently and can not link any thing to this issue. Has anyone else experienced this? Once they disappear I have to go into my contacts list and pin
    them back to the start menu again.

CBWard, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Has anyone else experienced a bug in Microsoft Photos 2020.20070.10002.0

Windows 10 Microsoft Photos has stopped working.

Hi Roger,

This issue often caused by a corrupted files. For us to have your Photo app working, we suggest that you restore Photos app package by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type PowerShell, and select Windows PowerShell
      from the list of result.
    • Type this command and press Enter:
      • Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    • Restart your computer. Check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Has anyone else experienced a bug in Microsoft Photos 2020.20070.10002.0

1. Has anyone else experienced a bug in Microsoft Photos 2020.20070.10002.0 - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. For "DavidM121" or, anyone else experienced with minidump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For "DavidM121" or, anyone else experienced with minidump files: My original conversation with DavidM121 dates back to October 5, 2022 titled "Random "BSOD" incidents" I got up this morning and moved my mouse to "wake up" the screensaver and within a couple of minutes that darn BSOD came up again and I had to wait for a reboot and things...
  3. For "DavidM121" or, anyone else experienced with minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For "DavidM121" or, anyone else experienced with minidump files: My original conversation with DavidM121 dates back to October 5, 2022 titled "Random "BSOD" incidents" I got up this morning and moved my mouse to "wake up" the screensaver and within a couple of minutes that darn BSOD came up again and I had to wait for a reboot and things...
  4. For "DavidM121" or, anyone else experienced with minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else experiencing this issue?: Anyone else experiencing this issue? Anyone knows why my system has found corrupted files with sfc/ scannow on a fresh install? : r/Windows11 reddit.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-experiencing-this-issue/e88a0816-8426-4358-a3a0-15db14feded0
  6. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else experiencing this issue?: Anyone else experiencing this issue? Anyone knows why my system has found corrupted files with sfc/ scannow on a fresh install? : r/Windows11 reddit.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-experiencing-this-issue/e88a0816-8426-4358-a3a0-15db14feded0
  7. Has anyone else experienced video and audio Stutter with newest updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone else experienced video and audio Stutter with newest updates?: My pc has never had issues until I updated windows. The stuttering is so bad my mouse doesn't work half the time and the audio glitches out as well. I can't play games or do anything. I've tried many things online including resetting to before the updates, uninstalling all...
  8. Anyone else experience these bugs?

Anyone else experience these bugs?: I get three frequent bugs with Windows 10. -Certain windows lag when I close them. The taskbar lags sometimes when it hides/unhides. -Sometimes a window will overlap the taskbar when maximized. I have to press the windows key to get it to show up again. -Taskbar icons will...
  9. The touchpad on my Razer Advanced 2020 is lagging - anyone else experienced this?

The touchpad on my Razer Advanced 2020 is lagging - anyone else experienced this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joshapa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhaubr/the_touchpad_on_my_razer_advanced_2020_is_lagging/
  10. Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?: My upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro disrupted too many administrative rights and lost too much Outlook data to detail here. And now saved files are disappearing. Two days ago, I was recently placed on hold with my cell phone for over an hour. At times, there was...