Windows 10: Has anyone else had this problem of somehow selecting programs open behind the active window?

Discus and support Has anyone else had this problem of somehow selecting programs open behind the active window? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've got a bizarre issue on my Windows 10 PC at the moment. Something, I will be working in an active program which is set to full screen, go to click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/scoldog, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Has anyone else had this problem of somehow selecting programs open behind the active window?

I've got a bizarre issue on my Windows 10 PC at the moment.

Something, I will be working in an active program which is set to full screen, go to click on the title bar, and somehow it selects the program that is behind the active program and makes that active. The program I was working on has been set to fullscreen mode.

This is driving me up the wall. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

At the moment, the program it seems to happen to most is the Active Directory User And Computers. I click at the top of the screen to move it to my other monitor, and somehow I can select whatever window is behind it.

submitted by /u/scoldog
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/scoldog, Oct 31, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Has anyone else had this problem of somehow selecting programs open behind the active window?

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Has anyone else had this problem of somehow selecting programs open behind the active window?

1. Has anyone else had this problem of somehow selecting programs open behind the active window? - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  3. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  4. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Window 11: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  5. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Window 11: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  6. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  7. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  8. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Had problems with not opening taskbar icons, has anyone else had this issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had problems with not opening taskbar icons, has anyone else had this issue?: I feel like the starting menu does not suit. When I had these issues, it was the transition from 1909 to the 2004/20h2 upgrade. When I disabled the Cortana in the Reg Editor, the issue went away. Since it wasn't just the start menu, it wouldn't open the calendar often and I...
  10. View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?: On my desktop PC, ugraded to 10 on Friday morning, been using all weekend no problems. On Monday we had a winter wonderland, was checking snow history when electricity went off momentarily. PC shut down. I had perhaps 5 wiindows open at the time. PC powered back with...