Windows 10: Has anyone else lost the ability to play music from amazon prime since updating their...

Discus and support Has anyone else lost the ability to play music from amazon prime since updating their... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right forum for this but here goes. I upgraded my microsoft edge browser, and now I cannot play music from Amazon prime nor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by swren99, Mar 23, 2020.

1. swren99 Win User

Has anyone else lost the ability to play music from amazon prime since updating their...

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but here goes. I upgraded my microsoft edge browser, and now I cannot play music from Amazon prime nor will certain radio stations play. It looks like they are playing music but there is no sound. Chrome plays them ok so its not the sound on my PC.

:)

swren99, Mar 23, 2020

2. Amazon Prime Music App

I went to Amazon on my browser and found a new Amazon Prime music app in the Prime section. So far seems to work. Tried from both Windows and Amazon app stores without success. If anyone else has this problem, go to Amazon.com, log into Prime, and the
    app link is there.

Bettyboophume(live), Mar 23, 2020
  3. Amazon Prime Music, Videos and Movies

Tom

Do you work for MS? I find it extremely hard to believe Amazon controls this whole cluster mess on Amazon integration. Why would Amazon want to keep windows phone users, that are also Prime members from using their prime accounts fully? On the other hand,
    MS has a lot of reasons (stupid) to keep us from playing our Amazon music, and watching videos, tv and movies from Amazon, instead from or thru XBox? JMHO

PaulSchmitz-DVM, Mar 23, 2020
  4. WHKSSI Win User

Has anyone else lost the ability to play music from amazon prime since updating their...

Amazon Prime Music

I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience,
    granted, but I would like to get at what I want to get at without having to look at and close the Amazon Prime Music app first.

WHKSSI, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Has anyone else lost the ability to play music from amazon prime since updating their... - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update: Since Windows has updated to KB5028166 OS Builds 19044.3208 and 19045.3208, I cannot watch videos on Netflix and Amazon Prime anymore. As soon as I start a movie on one of these two services, the screen turns black and my Denon Denon AV Receiver AVR-S660H displays the message...
  3. Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update: Since Windows has updated to KB5028166 OS Builds 19044.3208 and 19045.3208, I cannot watch videos on Netflix and Amazon Prime anymore. As soon as I start a movie on one of these two services, the screen turns black and my Denon Denon AV Receiver AVR-S660H displays the message...
  4. Amazon Prime Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video: não sou capaz de baixar o aplicativo, apenas tenho a opção de obtê-lo, mas sou impedido de instalar o mesmo por algum motivo. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-prime-video/ca9158d8-1312-4fa8-93f4-0c6ed059b625
  5. Has anyone else lost their Outlook.com Calendar?

in Browsers and Email
    Has anyone else lost their Outlook.com Calendar?: Yesterday, I went to diarise something important in my Calendar and saw this Message [img] I confess to having created this thread in the Microsoft Community: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...fbe1192?page=1 One of the Directly Independent Advisors tried to help...
  6. Amazon Prime Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Prime Video: Hi there, I'm trying to install the Amazon Prime Video on my laptop and I get a message from my Microsoft account saying, "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device...
  7. Amazon Prime Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Prime Video: I have Comcast and a Prime Video app. But, I am unable to sign in or register. When I click on the Prime Video app, I am sent to "Enter your code" page. I do not have a code because I am unable to sign in. Catch 22!...
  8. amazon prime video stopped playing in microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    amazon prime video stopped playing in microsoft edge: Amazon prime video always played fine using Edge browser till a couple days ago. Now it won't even allow me to click on a selection, or sometime it does it takes minutes to load, or times out with code 7017. I have google fiber gigabyte service so I have plenty of bandwidth....
  9. Amazon Prime Music App

Amazon Prime Music App: Does anyone else have problems with the Amazon Prime Music App? I've had it for years, including on Windows 10.I use it intermittently on my PC, not everyday. I use the Android far more often. Lately, the app has stopped working. Now it just fails to launch at all. I have...
  10. Amazon Prime Music

Amazon Prime Music: I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but...