Windows 10: Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

Discus and support Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EarlJohnson2, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and landed on top of another set of pieces and they were "fused" together. I couldn't separate them until I closed and reopened the jigsaw app. Sometimes the movement happens while I playing the puzzle and other times when I close and reopen the puzzle.I deleted and reinstalled the Jigsaw app and it is still happening. Running Wi

:)

EarlJohnson2, Mar 28, 2023

2. Puzzle pieces splits in Jigsaw

My Microsoft jigsaw started having problem after upgrading to windows 10. The puzzle pieces are cut off in the middle. They are connected, but in the middle of the next piece. I don't know how to really explain. Can't match pieces when they are cut off on
    the edges.

microsoft jigsaw- Original Title

dixie2-105, Mar 28, 2023
  3. jigsaw puzzle

how do you move a set of pieces in the jigsaw puzzle. I can make the square around the pieces but how do I actually move them as a group?

RobertWind, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Kaylenmar Win User

Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

magic jigsaw puzzles

I have had problems with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles almost from the day I downloaded it. The pieces either do not move, or they jump around, or they move on their own, sometimes the screen reverts back to my desktop and then I have to start all over. I have
    Windows 8.1. I have uninstalled the puzzle and reinstalled it at least once a week hoping this will solve my problem, but so far no luck. Why can't this be fixed?

Kaylenmar, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

1. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This... - Similar Threads - Has anyone encountered

2. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...
  3. Jigsaw Puzzles

Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles: Why is there no new puzzles and what can I purchase with the points earned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-has-no-new-puzzles/59f82bf4-5c89-4f28-bd90-edbcaea2bb42
  5. MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore.: Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore. When I click arrange all the edge pieces go to the left instead of to the right and all the other puzzle pieces are in the middle.... I can not use the puzzles anymore. How come? Nothing changed on my computer so this is...
  6. Problem with jigsaw puzzles

Problem with jigsaw puzzles: Ever since I purchased the "Premium" for jigsaw puzzles, my downloaded and played puzzles do not show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-jigsaw-puzzles/f6fe4861-53aa-4bf0-b2ab-1dedabae9cdf
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - can't complete puzzle because it has an extra piece

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - can't complete puzzle because it has an extra piece: I am unable to complete the master difficulty version of the "Powerscourt Waterfall, Ireland" puzzle in the basic Landscapes collection. The puzzle is done... but there's an extra piece. I can even see where it would go if it wasn't an extra piece. Worse, I can't just redo...
  8. Microsoft jigsaw puzzles problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzles problem: I have been unable to access Microsoft jigsaw puzzles for a week. The program stalls when the first add tries to load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzles-problem/53f8a506-7bc8-4447-8f52-06c2050cf695
  9. Magic jigsaw puzzles problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Magic jigsaw puzzles problem: https://eu.globalcurrencyreset.xyz/b3b504c62e980fc30a73783aaa763446/index.html?ip=2a00%3A23c5%3A5f85%3Aa400%3Ad02b%3A4128%3A942%3A10da&siteid=YjY0NTQzODA2MzkxNzM2ODcyMjU0IzE1ODg0OTAwMTlANTYzNUBfZGMxNjhjMTcxYmIxNzhiYmQxNmI0NTVkZWNmMTc5Njk&trackid=20200503071349168 A problem...
  10. problem with magic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with magic jigsaw puzzle: Tried to open Microsoft Magic Jigsaw Puzzles on laptop today and get error code 0x803F8001. The program flashes on screen and then immediately shuts down and goes back to desktop. What happened and how do I fix?...