Windows 10: Has anyone encountered challenges with downloading apps from the Microsoft Store recently?

Discus and support Has anyone encountered challenges with downloading apps from the Microsoft Store recently? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey there! I've been struggling to download apps from the Microsoft Store even after updating the store. Unfortunately, that didn't solve the issue.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JAVIER LUGO ARTILES, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Has anyone encountered challenges with downloading apps from the Microsoft Store recently?

Hey there! I've been struggling to download apps from the Microsoft Store even after updating the store. Unfortunately, that didn't solve the issue. Any other suggestions or troubleshooting steps you could recommend to help me get these apps downloaded successfully? Thanks in advance for your help!

:)

JAVIER LUGO ARTILES, Jun 18, 2024

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 18, 2024
  3. Pending Issue in Downloading app from Microsoft Store

I am writing to seek assistance with downloading apps from the Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 system. Unfortunately, I’ve encountered an issue where apps remain stuck in a pending state, and I’m unable to download or update them.

Problem Description:

• Apps are not downloading or updating.
    • They remain stuck in the queue for an extended period.

Steps Taken:

1. I’ve signed out and signed back into my Microsoft Store account.
    2. I’ve cleared the Microsoft Store cache using the wsreset command.
    3. I’ve attempted to repair the Microsoft Store installation.

Request for Assistance: Could you please provide guidance on resolving this issue? Are there any additional steps I should take to ensure successful app downloads?

Mirza Sabir Baig, Jun 18, 2024
  4. Has anyone encountered challenges with downloading apps from the Microsoft Store recently?

Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 18, 2024
Thema:

Has anyone encountered challenges with downloading apps from the Microsoft Store recently?

1. Has anyone encountered challenges with downloading apps from the Microsoft Store recently? - Similar Threads - Has anyone encountered

2. Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.: hello i Can't download apps from Microsoft Store. it says i own the app but when i click install i cant install the app. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-download-apps-from-microsoft/f68a63a3-5558-4ee2-b385-6a542ec75e2f
  3. Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.: hello i Can't download apps from Microsoft Store. it says i own the app but when i click install i cant install the app. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-download-apps-from-microsoft/f68a63a3-5558-4ee2-b385-6a542ec75e2f
  4. Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloading apps from Microsoft Store

Downloading apps from Microsoft Store: Hi I cannot open Your Phone app on my desktop laptop. Each time I do, I keep recieving this notification "This app can't open. Check the Widows Store for more info about Your Phone. After checking as mentioned by the notification, Windows Store adviced me to reinstal the app...
  6. Does anyone know how to change the icon of an app downloaded from the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to change the icon of an app downloaded from the Microsoft store?: Other icons like for steam and chrome, I just changed by right clicking them and going into their properties, but for Spotify when I right click I don’t see the properties option submitted by /u/uHusky [link] [comments]...
  7. Downloading apps from the Microsoft store

Downloading apps from the Microsoft store: I am having trouble downloading apps, when i want to press the download button, my pointer turns into a "prohibition icon". When i press download to my devices, the store states that i do not have any Microsoft accounts connected to suitable devices. I am signed in to my...
  8. downloaded apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloaded apps from microsoft store: I want to put my Facebook and Pinterest app on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-apps-from-microsoft-store/8571ee99-3130-4078-92b4-194ce34f80db
  9. downloaded app from microsoft store

downloaded app from microsoft store: I downloaded calculator app from Microsoft store but unable size app to fit screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-app-from-microsoft-store/1d731754-11c0-41a4-b6c3-690a958fce76
  10. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...