Windows 10: Has anyone encountered this issue with the bluetooth in build 1709

Discus and support Has anyone encountered this issue with the bluetooth in build 1709 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys I have an Atheros QUALCOMM Bluetooth adapter on my laptop and I found after a long time that this method works. I was wondering if anyone has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BitPunk64, Jan 19, 2018.

1. BitPunk64 Win User

Has anyone encountered this issue with the bluetooth in build 1709

Hi Guys
    I have an Atheros QUALCOMM Bluetooth adapter on my laptop and I found after a long time that this method works. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem.
    The problem is this:
    1) pair speaker using Bluetooth successfully using the settings>Devices>Bluetooth window.
    2) can't connect to speaker to get sound after pairing.

The Solution (strange but true)
    1) remove the paired device in the Start>Settings>Devices>Bluetooth, remove device button on the selected device.
    2) Close Settings window
    3) type control in search bar and open the Control Panel
    4) in the "Category" view Under "Hardware and Sound" select "view devices and printers"
    5) Now Click "Add device" button
    6) select your Bluetooth speaker from the box that appears
    7) When Windows installs your device this method it will link the sound bridge which doesn't happen the windows 10 way.

try it out and let me know!

:)

BitPunk64, Jan 19, 2018
  2. Yumpin Win User

2017-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4053579)

!. Was the update (to Build 1709) successfully installed? NO

2. I get a 'screen sized' generic message from the system; something like 'Your Computer Has Encountered A Problem......."

3. Experiencing Boot Loop. NO However, the process for trying to download and install Build 1709 does start over when I try to run Microsoft Update again......

4. SFC scan returns no errors........ everything seems fine according to SFC

The screen message 'Your Computer Has Encountered A Problem......' appears for just a short time (a second or two) and then the machine starts to reboot and return to the prior state of Build 1607.......

The 'Update History' on the computer contains nothing about these 'failed attempts' to update to Build 1709......

Yumpin, Jan 19, 2018
  3. MortonJ14 Win User
    Flash Plug-In Windows 10 Pro Build 1709

Almost every computer in our company which is running the latest build of Windows 10 Pro, Build 1709, has an issue with the flash plugin in Internet Explorer constantly crashing and needing to be disabled. This occurs even on computers that have all the
    latest updates, including Flash Updates, and the latest version of the flash player, as well as the latest driver updates. This occurs on new computers as well, ones that started with Windows 10 as the OEM and simply updated to Build 1709. No previous build
    of Windows gave us this issue and my personal laptop running Windows 10 Home, Build 1709, does not have this issue. Has anyone else run into this after upgrading to 1709, and if so, how did you fix it? For the most part, we are simply disabling the flash plugin,
    but that does not work for some corporate websites since they need flash to run, and one website will not work on any browser other than IE since it must have the ActiveX version of flash to run.

Does anyone know if the Build 1803 will address this? Thank you.

MortonJ14, Jan 19, 2018
Thema:

Has anyone encountered this issue with the bluetooth in build 1709

1. Has anyone encountered this issue with the bluetooth in build 1709 - Similar Threads - Has anyone encountered

2. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...
  3. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...
  4. Anyone encountered this? My bluetooth speaker remains "paired" but has to be manually...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone encountered this? My bluetooth speaker remains "paired" but has to be manually...: It's one of those inconveniences that I've resigned to living with, but I'm finally getting fed up. Wondering if anyone has encountered this or has an explanation to suggest? For reference, I have to go into this menu and click "Connect" every time I wake up my machine:...
  5. background colors turned yellow. Has anyone encountered this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    background colors turned yellow. Has anyone encountered this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sh1r0_Vx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epdykt/background_colors_turned_yellow_has_anyone/
  6. Has anyone encountered an issue, where after turning on the system, sleep mode will not...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Has anyone encountered an issue, where after turning on the system, sleep mode will not...: I've been having a problem with my Windows 10 PC. In particular, after turning on my system, I would be able to get my PC sleep on the first time I would set my PC to sleep. However, after waking up my PC and setting to sleep the second time, the PC would not sleep. On the...
  7. Windows 10 x64 build 1709 - windows update issue for updating to build 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 x64 build 1709 - windows update issue for updating to build 1803: Hi, I have some troubles to update from build 1709 to build 1803. - I removed firewall and AV. - I used diag tool - I followed post concerning stop services, change softwareDistribution and catroot2 folders, start services again. defender and office updates work. I...
  8. Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before?: I use a program, called "getFLV" to download web videos. It works really well, but the last time I used it, I got this: [img] In truth, I've never got the audio as a separate file before. Without the corresponding audio file, which I did find must have the same file name...
  9. WUDFSvc.dll Missing in Build 1709

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WUDFSvc.dll Missing in Build 1709: I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 cellphone. When plugged into the USB port, I keep getting this Warning in my Event Viewer. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_04E8&PID_6860&MS_COMP_MTP&SAMSUNG_Android\6&5f6eb81&2&0000. I have discovered that the...
  10. Build 1709 glitches

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 1709 glitches: I just installed windows build 1709 And I'm having strange glitches with the start button . Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt and makes it hard To work with. Has anybody else had this problem and Knows how to fix it, I would really appreciate it. ps... the...