Windows 10: Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the...

Discus and support Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the... in Cortana to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have never got a sensible parsing of anything liek this (Ironically, if I read the email which had this meeting as its title in my steam... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by IanCHC, Jan 25, 2019.

1. IanCHC Win User

Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the...

Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the... 1678da02-3f1e-446f-8cd2-73e0da0aa922?upload=true.png

I have never got a sensible parsing of anything liek this (Ironically, if I read the email which had this meeting as its title in my steam powered iPAD2 it will correctly identify a meeting, time etc. and offer it). I am sure I had programmes 20 years ago that could have figured this out without AI.
    It may be symptomatic of the Cortana approach that if you decide to use the feedback button to report something like this, it offers the option to include a screenshot - but it turns out that it is not an option to attach the one you made showing what was wrong but rather one it takes of you using the feedback dialog!! - with the Cortana UI cleared to do so! Perhaps we just need some intelligence of any kind applied to Cortana?

:)

IanCHC, Jan 25, 2019

2. Remove Meeting from Cortana

Can you see the meeting that recurs on your PC? If you can, follow the steps below to delete that meeting:

• Launch Cortana through the Start button.
    • Now, click on the very top right icon (three lines).
    • Next, choose “remind me”.
    • Click and hold the reminder in question, choose “delete” on the option that appears.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us.

Arthur Rui, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Remove Meeting from Cortana

Hi Robert,

If your old work account is not accessible anymore, you can have it removed on your PC and the meetings associated with it will be removed as well. You can follow the steps below to remove an account on your Windows device:

• Click the Search bar.
    • Click on Cortana’s notebook.
    • Select About Me.
    • Highlight the email address you no longer use.
    • Click the email again, select Sign out.

Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the... c754c926-05ac-413f-81cf-e90f08d91409.png

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arthur Rui, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the...

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the... - Similar Threads - Has anyone ever

2. Anyone ever got this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever got this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Resk69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lubu9t/anyone_ever_got_this/
  3. Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix

in Windows 10 Support
    Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix: I want to know that is it safe to use install and Win10 PrivacyFix Win10PrivacyFix - Abelssoft.net These are the highlights of the software: 1) Foil Microsoft's attempts to gather your personal information 2) Optimizes Explorer and background services 3) Take back security...
  4. Has anyone ever had this problem?

Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  5. Has anyone ever experienced this on their desktop before? Help :(

Has anyone ever experienced this on their desktop before? Help :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Barkle11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gh8ur3/has_anyone_ever_experienced_this_on_their_desktop/
  6. Anyone ever used "KeePass Password Safe"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone ever used "KeePass Password Safe": Is it a software you can trust totally? Any advice? 132706
  7. Has anyone EVER got network sharing using username/password to actually work ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Has anyone EVER got network sharing using username/password to actually work ?: Every single time there is a new insider build it resets network sharing to want username and password. Every single time I give it the benefit of the doubt, enter me CORRECT username and password and get told it is incorrect. Every single time I then go through the...
  8. Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?

Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?: Greetings Earthlings. Newbie to this forum, go easy on me. I'm thinking about purchasing a site license for a program called FLOWCODE? It's a programming app that allows the use of (for example) flow charts. I'm currently using SUBLIME TEXT however I'm investigating...
  9. has anyone found any use for cortana ?

has anyone found any use for cortana ?: i'm using a desk top without a mic and all i can see is that its an overhyped search and its kinda lousy at that !! I can do the same thing it does with my yahoo search ...what am I missing ? 17501
  10. Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before?

Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before?: I use a program, called "getFLV" to download web videos. It works really well, but the last time I used it, I got this: [img] In truth, I've never got the audio as a separate file before. Without the corresponding audio file, which I did find must have the same file name...