Windows 10: Has anyone ever had this problem ? It also happens in the windows menu

Discus and support Has anyone ever had this problem ? It also happens in the windows menu in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IBeYaZ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IBeYaZ, Aug 2, 2022.

1. /u/IBeYaZ Win User

Has anyone ever had this problem ? It also happens in the windows menu

/u/IBeYaZ, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Tenforo, Aug 2, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

Tenforo, Aug 2, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Start menu is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Iunderstand the frustration if things are not working fine as expected.

Please help us with below details,

• When you say "If I sign in under my user name I am in some earlier version", which version you are referring to?

• Did you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• When you say “I cannot access the start menu and am limited to IP as a browser” Is it refers to Microsoft Edge?

As an initial steps, I suggest you to check for the Windows version. To do so, follow the below steps:

1) Login to your computer through user name on which it show earlier version of Windows.

2) Press Windows key + r.

3) Type winver, hit enter.

For the issue related to start menu, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article and check,

Fix problems with the Start menu

Reply with results and necessary information to help you further.

Thank you.

Tenforo, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

Has anyone ever had this problem ? It also happens in the windows menu

1. Has anyone ever had this problem ? It also happens in the windows menu - Similar Threads - Has anyone ever

2. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Window 11: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  3. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Window 11: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  4. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  5. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Windows 10: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  6. Has anyone ever had this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  7. Has anyone had problems with USB devices and with shutdowns that do not happen properly?...

Has anyone had problems with USB devices and with shutdowns that do not happen properly?...: I've been having some problems the last few days. submitted by /u/Leop4rd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gar4u2/has_anyone_had_problems_with_usb_devices_and_with/
  8. has anyone had this happen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    has anyone had this happen?: Hi My sons laptop runs Windows 10. when he started it the other day this came up, your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we"re just collecting some error info and the we will restart for you. for more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit...
  9. Has anyone had any problems with windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has anyone had any problems with windows 10 updates: Morning Everyone Has anyone had any issues with there Windows 10 updates Are your computers or laptops acting � slow Because I think this is unacceptable of Microsoft to make theses updates slow for any laptops or computers too...
  10. I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...

I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...: On this site, when I generate a large set of numbers that have no spaces between them, this is what shows up after I copy it to clipboard & paste it:...