Windows 10: Has anyone ever had this problem?

Discus and support Has anyone ever had this problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/newbiDev, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Has anyone ever had this problem?

Has anyone ever had this problem? OqDf8xzjnWqn5hLWmV9Bl8jCuxx5ztwsGFaEd-BLOvg.jpg

My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this problem before?

Before Sleep

After Sleep

submitted by /u/newbiDev
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/newbiDev, Aug 10, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Aug 10, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Has anyone ever had this problem?

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Has anyone ever had this problem?

1. Has anyone ever had this problem? - Similar Threads - Has anyone ever

2. Has anyone ever had a file from Microsoft.com get flagged as malicious? Is it safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone ever had a file from Microsoft.com get flagged as malicious? Is it safe?: Our firewall is identifying the file being downloaded from here...
  3. Has anyone ever had a file from Microsoft.com get flagged as malicious? Is it safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone ever had a file from Microsoft.com get flagged as malicious? Is it safe?: Our firewall is identifying the file being downloaded from here...
  4. Has anyone ever had a file from Microsoft.com get flagged as malicious? Is it safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone else had problems with Avast? Window 11: On the 17th August I paid £32.95 to renew & upgrade my Ccleaner. But I keep getting the warning shown below. I've emailed their Cstomer Service sic team four times but they've ignored me. I even copied in their CEO but they still ignore me. This is pathetic & disgraceful...
  6. Has anyone ever had this problem ? It also happens in the windows menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone ever had this problem ? It also happens in the windows menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IBeYaZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wet2aq/has_anyone_ever_had_this_problem_it_also_happens/
  7. Had problems with not opening taskbar icons, has anyone else had this issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had problems with not opening taskbar icons, has anyone else had this issue?: I feel like the starting menu does not suit. When I had these issues, it was the transition from 1909 to the 2004/20h2 upgrade. When I disabled the Cortana in the Reg Editor, the issue went away. Since it wasn't just the start menu, it wouldn't open the calendar often and I...
  8. has anyone had this happen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    has anyone had this happen?: Hi My sons laptop runs Windows 10. when he started it the other day this came up, your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we"re just collecting some error info and the we will restart for you. for more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit...
  9. I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...: On this site, when I generate a large set of numbers that have no spaces between them, this is what shows up after I copy it to clipboard & paste it:...
  10. View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?: On my desktop PC, ugraded to 10 on Friday morning, been using all weekend no problems. On Monday we had a winter wonderland, was checking snow history when electricity went off momentarily. PC shut down. I had perhaps 5 wiindows open at the time. PC powered back with...