Windows 10: Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix

Discus and support Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to know that is it safe to use install and Win10 PrivacyFix Win10PrivacyFix - Abelssoft.net These are the highlights of the software: 1) Foil... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kufr, Sep 17, 2020.

1. kufr Win User

Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix

I want to know that is it safe to use install and Win10 PrivacyFix

Win10PrivacyFix - Abelssoft.net

These are the highlights of the software:

1) Foil Microsoft's attempts to gather your personal information
    2) Optimizes Explorer and background services
    3) Take back security and control of your system

Do let me know my version on windows is Microsoft Windows Version 1809 (Os Build 17763.557)

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 17, 2020
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix

1. Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix - Similar Threads - Has anyone ever

2. Has anyone ever been able to get WOW64 to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone ever been able to get WOW64 to work?: I have gone through all the steps and nothing.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-ever-been-able-to-get-wow64-to-work/de162219-e3b2-42c9-828d-273cdfcb663b
  3. Anyone ever got this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever got this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Resk69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lubu9t/anyone_ever_got_this/
  4. Has anyone ever had this problem?

Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  5. Has anyone ever experienced this on their desktop before? Help :(

Has anyone ever experienced this on their desktop before? Help :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Barkle11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gh8ur3/has_anyone_ever_experienced_this_on_their_desktop/
  6. Has anyone used DISM++ ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone used DISM++ ?: Hi - I found this and wanted to know if anyone has used it or not. Looks like eye candy to me, so I wanted to inquire. DISM++ is a Windows OS Image Customizer and Size Reducer Thanks. *Smile 139408
  7. Anyone ever used "KeePass Password Safe"

Anyone ever used "KeePass Password Safe": Is it a software you can trust totally? Any advice? 132706
  8. Has anyone EVER got network sharing using username/password to actually work ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Has anyone EVER got network sharing using username/password to actually work ?: Every single time there is a new insider build it resets network sharing to want username and password. Every single time I give it the benefit of the doubt, enter me CORRECT username and password and get told it is incorrect. Every single time I then go through the...
  9. Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the...

in Cortana
    Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the...: [ATTACH] I have never got a sensible parsing of anything liek this (Ironically, if I read the email which had this meeting as its title in my steam powered iPAD2 it will correctly identify a meeting, time etc. and offer it). I am sure I had programmes 20 years ago that...
  10. Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before?

Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before?: I use a program, called "getFLV" to download web videos. It works really well, but the last time I used it, I got this: [img] In truth, I've never got the audio as a separate file before. Without the corresponding audio file, which I did find must have the same file name...