Windows 10: Has anyone found a Photo App to do this.

Discus and support Has anyone found a Photo App to do this. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What I'm looking for is a Free App or Apps, that will perform the following functions. Preferably in One App, though I don't mind using another one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cyberdesigner, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Has anyone found a Photo App to do this.

What I'm looking for is a Free App or Apps, that will perform the following functions.

Preferably in One App, though I don't mind using another one if I need to.

(1) I need a Photo App with a Clone Tool.

(2) I want to be able to put on an Arrow, including Text to describe what the Arrow is pointing at.

That's it Guys

Any Ideas?

:)

Cyberdesigner, Aug 14, 2015
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

has anyone found a fix yet to Straight Talk connection setting issue with windows mobile 7.5 or earlier

Hi jdundee,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I'm not sure I'm familiar with the connection setting issue you're asking about. Can you provide any additional details about what's going on with the issue? If I have a better idea of what's happening I'll
    be glad to help you look for a solution.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Aug 14, 2015
  3. jdundee Win User
    has anyone found a fix yet to Straight Talk connection setting issue with windows mobile 7.5 or earlier

jdundee, Aug 14, 2015
  4. simrick Win User

Has anyone found a Photo App to do this.

simrick, Aug 14, 2015
  5. Bazz Win User
    I'm sure you can do this in paint.

6. Hi I tried to Download it but it says Windows 10/Edge is not Currently Supported.

I was hoping there would have been something in the Apps Store.

7. ossie Win User
    Windows 7 SP1 or newer (including Windows 8, 8.1, and 10)

ossie, Aug 14, 2015
  8. Williams Win User

Paint is your best friend for arrows if you don't find anything else. Really useful to me.

Williams, Aug 14, 2015
  9. Get the free version of Photoshop CS2 from the Adobe website. Simple!

teachermark, Aug 14, 2015
  10. simrick Win User
    That's odd, I have it installed on my W10Pro system right now. It's working great.

simrick, Aug 14, 2015
  11. Hi Guys

While I was Intending to Download it, when I saw that it wasn't Supported by Windows 10, at that point I decided to abandon the Install but seeing as this doesn't appear to be causing any problems, then I will give it a try and see what happens.

Thanks For Your Help.

12. When I try and download 'Paint' I seem to get diverted to a Site that tries to make me install Google Chrome and I definitely do not want to have Chrome as my Browser.

This is where the link for Paint is taking me.

http://free.easymaillogin.com/instal...errorCode=edge

Cyberdesigner, Aug 15, 2015
  13. simrick Win User

simrick, Aug 15, 2015
  14. simrick Win User
    System Requirements Minimum System

• Windows 7 SP1 or newer (including Windows 8, 8.1, and 10)
    • 1GHz processor (dual-core recommended)
    • 1GB of RAM
    Paint.NET depends on Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.5, which is automatically installed if it isn't already on the system.

Paint.NET will automatically run in 64-bit mode if possible. You must have a 64-bit capable CPU and an x64 edition of Windows.
    (I can tell you it runs just fine on x86 - that's what I have it on right now.)

Paint.NET uses your hard drive to store temporary files related to undo/redo history. Because of this, actual disk space requirements will depend on the actions you perform on an image, and on the size of the image.

Paint.NET does not work on Windows RT.

simrick, Aug 15, 2015
  15. simrick Win User
    simrick, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Has anyone found a Photo App to do this. - Similar Threads - Has anyone found

2. Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?: I think I know the answer to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-tried-to-make-a-video-by-using-photos/b93b65f7-6895-41f6-9807-d12d8edf092e
  3. Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache

Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache: So yeah uh has anyone actually figured out how to fix the Microsoft Store purge cache error because everything I found,everyvideo has not been useful.i tried wsreset,the CMD commands and etc.haven't found a solution yet.i am using windows 11...
  4. Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache: So yeah uh has anyone actually figured out how to fix the Microsoft Store purge cache error because everything I found,everyvideo has not been useful.i tried wsreset,the CMD commands and etc.haven't found a solution yet.i am using windows 11...
  5. Video editor not found in photo app

Video editor not found in photo app: Hi, I can not find video editor in windows 10 . It is said this app included in photo app, but I can not find it. Is video editor available only at certain version of windows? I am using windows 10 home version. Thanks for the reply...
  6. Has anyone found a way to bypass the pin on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone found a way to bypass the pin on windows 10?: Other then modifying the registry? If I changed to a local account, would that eliminate any sign on password or pin? (the old netplwiz method no longer working) submitted by /u/richfield1945 [link] [comments]...
  7. Does anyone know how to hide photos in the photos app?

Does anyone know how to hide photos in the photos app?: All the stuff on google tells me how to hide the file, but hiding the file doesn’t remove it from the photos app. submitted by /u/Kangamooo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8y4g0/does_anyone_know_how_to_hide_photos_in_the_photos/
  8. Has anyone found a way to get rid of the Stupid "Top Apps" thing in the search bar?

Has anyone found a way to get rid of the Stupid "Top Apps" thing in the search bar?: [ATTACH] Just built a new pc and I've been spending some time getting rid of all the junk that came with Windows. Couldn't find a solution online for this though, so I was wondering if anyone here have had any luck getting rid of it....
  9. Photo App Crashing - App Error Report Helpful To Anyone?

Photo App Crashing - App Error Report Helpful To Anyone?: I am having a major issue with the Photos app crashing almost immediately after opening. As it opens I can see that it is not signed into my MS account as the lower left hand corner says Sign In. It crashes before I can do anything. I went into Computer Management and...
  10. has anyone found any use for cortana ?

has anyone found any use for cortana ?: i'm using a desk top without a mic and all i can see is that its an overhyped search and its kinda lousy at that !! I can do the same thing it does with my yahoo search ...what am I missing ? 17501