Windows 10: Has anyone found a Photo App to do this.

Discus and support Has anyone found a Photo App to do this. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try and download 'Paint' I seem to get diverted to a Site that tries to make me install Google Chrome and I definitely do not want to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cyberdesigner, Aug 14, 2015.

1. simrick Win User

Has anyone found a Photo App to do this.

hmmm....you might have Mindspark or some other browser re-director on your system? Might want to run a scan with Malwarebytes...make sure you have the settings to detect PUPs and PUMs as malware before you run it.

simrick, Aug 15, 2015

2. Hi

My Computer is only 32 bit, will it still run paint?

Cyberdesigner, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Yes, it will... but Paint.NET is better!

teachermark, Aug 15, 2015
  4. Has anyone found a Photo App to do this.

Hi

I've finally managed to Install Paint.net

Just what I need, many thanks to everyone.

Cyberdesigner, Aug 15, 2015
  5. simrick Win User
    yes! My computer is 32-bit and it runs just fine! >>(I can tell you it runs just fine on x86 - that's what I have it on right now.)<<

This *IS* what we're referring to.

YAY!!! *Thumbs

simrick, Aug 15, 2015
  6. satchmo Win User
    Paint.NET is one of my favorite programs.

I use Lightroom for most photo processing, but Paint.NET does everything else.

satchmo, Aug 15, 2015
  7. Oops! So it is. I should have studied the web address closer in the first post!
    No matter - we got there in the end!

I'm still stuck on Coral's updated (but outdated) version of ULead Photo Impact.
    Thank heavens that still works fine on Windows 10!

teachermark, Aug 15, 2015
  8. Has anyone found a Photo App to do this.

Not Quite the Words that I used but I can't re print them here!

Cyberdesigner, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Has anyone found a Photo App to do this.

1. Has anyone found a Photo App to do this. - Similar Threads - Has anyone found

2. Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?: I think I know the answer to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-tried-to-make-a-video-by-using-photos/b93b65f7-6895-41f6-9807-d12d8edf092e
  3. Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache: So yeah uh has anyone actually figured out how to fix the Microsoft Store purge cache error because everything I found,everyvideo has not been useful.i tried wsreset,the CMD commands and etc.haven't found a solution yet.i am using windows 11...
  4. Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache: So yeah uh has anyone actually figured out how to fix the Microsoft Store purge cache error because everything I found,everyvideo has not been useful.i tried wsreset,the CMD commands and etc.haven't found a solution yet.i am using windows 11...
  5. Video editor not found in photo app

Video editor not found in photo app: Hi, I can not find video editor in windows 10 . It is said this app included in photo app, but I can not find it. Is video editor available only at certain version of windows? I am using windows 10 home version. Thanks for the reply...
  6. Has anyone found a way to bypass the pin on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone found a way to bypass the pin on windows 10?: Other then modifying the registry? If I changed to a local account, would that eliminate any sign on password or pin? (the old netplwiz method no longer working) submitted by /u/richfield1945 [link] [comments]...
  7. Does anyone know how to hide photos in the photos app?

Does anyone know how to hide photos in the photos app?: All the stuff on google tells me how to hide the file, but hiding the file doesn’t remove it from the photos app. submitted by /u/Kangamooo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8y4g0/does_anyone_know_how_to_hide_photos_in_the_photos/
  8. Has anyone found a way to get rid of the Stupid "Top Apps" thing in the search bar?

Has anyone found a way to get rid of the Stupid "Top Apps" thing in the search bar?: [ATTACH] Just built a new pc and I've been spending some time getting rid of all the junk that came with Windows. Couldn't find a solution online for this though, so I was wondering if anyone here have had any luck getting rid of it....
  9. Photo App Crashing - App Error Report Helpful To Anyone?

Photo App Crashing - App Error Report Helpful To Anyone?: I am having a major issue with the Photos app crashing almost immediately after opening. As it opens I can see that it is not signed into my MS account as the lower left hand corner says Sign In. It crashes before I can do anything. I went into Computer Management and...
  10. has anyone found any use for cortana ?

has anyone found any use for cortana ?: i'm using a desk top without a mic and all i can see is that its an overhyped search and its kinda lousy at that !! I can do the same thing it does with my yahoo search ...what am I missing ? 17501