Windows 10: Has anyone found a solution to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell failure to show...

Discus and support Has anyone found a solution to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell failure to show... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell, was purchased from the Microsoft Store for just under $5.00. It worked just fine for a couple of months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertBrink, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Has anyone found a solution to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell failure to show...

The Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell, was purchased from the Microsoft Store for just under $5.00. It worked just fine for a couple of months on a computer with Microsoft Windows 10. After a few trouble free months of enjoying the program it suddenly seems to have develop a problem. The program comes up just fine and one can go to the alphabet block and select the first letter for the word you want to find. A long list of words appear and your can select the one you are looking for, only to discover when you click on it there is no definition for the word that used to come up without a problem. Deleting the program and reinstalling it from MS Store worked except the exact problem with no definitions is still there. Would like to solve the problem.

:)

RobertBrink, Nov 1, 2019

2. The Merriam-Webster Dictonary buy at the Microsoft Store.

You can buy the Merriam-Webster dictionary for about $5.00 from the Microsoft Store. And, while it can be downloaded to your computer, in due course it will start to fail to give you the definition of the word/words selected. Does Microsoft Store tell a
    buyer what devices it will work on?

RobertBrink, Nov 1, 2019
  3. effmaster Win User
    Merriam-Webster Dictionary Declares 'w00t' Word of 2007

w00t for Merriam Webster*Respect :respect:*Respect :respect:*Respect :respect:*Rockout :rockout: *Rockout :rockout:

effmaster, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Has anyone found a solution to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell failure to show...

Best Dictionary software for E90

Hi rozali05, here are some suggestions, you could get Concise Oxford English dictionary for S60 3rd edition V.3 for US$39.95, Merriam-Webster Unabridged dictionary for US$64.95 or Advanced English dictionary & Thesaurus for US$29.95 all available from
    Handango, or why not enjoy the totally free of charge dictionary offered by Nokia download apps directly with WiFi connction.

gemini632003, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Has anyone found a solution to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell failure to show...

1. Has anyone found a solution to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell failure to show... - Similar Threads - Has anyone found

2. Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache: So yeah uh has anyone actually figured out how to fix the Microsoft Store purge cache error because everything I found,everyvideo has not been useful.i tried wsreset,the CMD commands and etc.haven't found a solution yet.i am using windows 11...
  3. Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache: So yeah uh has anyone actually figured out how to fix the Microsoft Store purge cache error because everything I found,everyvideo has not been useful.i tried wsreset,the CMD commands and etc.haven't found a solution yet.i am using windows 11...
  4. Has anyone found a solution to realign User subfolder icon text to center without...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Has anyone found a solution to realign User subfolder icon text to center without...: In the User subfolders inside Quick Access, all of the icon text is aligned to the left, as shown in this link...https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/c27fb4fb-7046-40fe-a285-27a13cf26d77...and some of the words are broken up, with each of those words...
  5. Has anyone found a solution to realign User subfolder icon text to center without...

Has anyone found a solution to realign User subfolder icon text to center without...: In the User subfolders inside Quick Access, all of the icon text is aligned to the left, as shown in this link...https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/c27fb4fb-7046-40fe-a285-27a13cf26d77...and some of the words are broken up, with each of those words...
  6. No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...: Hello to every techie people here. Hope anyone can help me please. When I was listening to the music in Youtube there is no sound. I have checked the sound in YT and it's turned on. I have checked other websites that need sound like Merriam Webster, movie channels still there...
  7. No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...

No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...: Hello to every techie people here. Hope anyone can help me please. When I was listening to the music in Youtube there is no sound. I have checked the sound in YT and it's turned on. I have checked other websites that need sound like Merriam Webster, movie channels still there...
  8. The Merriam-Webster Dictonary buy at the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Merriam-Webster Dictonary buy at the Microsoft Store.: You can buy the Merriam-Webster dictionary for about $5.00 from the Microsoft Store. And, while it can be downloaded to your computer, in due course it will start to fail to give you the definition of the word/words selected. Does Microsoft Store tell a buyer what devices it...
  9. Random House Websters Dictionary

Random House Websters Dictionary: I have a RH Websters Unabridged Dictionary from 1999 for which I haven't found a replacement. It ran fine with Windows 7 and worked with a minor problem in Windows 8.1. Now, if it's on a machine when Windows 10 is installed it works fine. But, the .exe program to install...
  10. Has Anyone Found a Solution The Reverse Brightness Issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Has Anyone Found a Solution The Reverse Brightness Issue on Windows 10: hi, I recently clean installed windows 10 and I now have a problem that the brightness sometimes works in reverse...eg when i plug the charger in the brightness will go to 100% as it should but the screen will go dark as if its on 0% brightness..what i have to do is lower the...