Windows 10: Has anyone found a solution to the bug where the right-click pop-up menu window appears at...

Discus and support Has anyone found a solution to the bug where the right-click pop-up menu window appears at... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone found a solution to the bug where the right-click pop-up menu window appears at random in Windows 10? This did not use to happen but is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lundavra, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Lundavra Win User

Has anyone found a solution to the bug where the right-click pop-up menu window appears at...

Has anyone found a solution to the bug where the right-click pop-up menu window appears at random in Windows 10?

This did not use to happen but is happening most of the time.

Sometimes I see to be spending more time cancelling the pop-up menu window that what I am trying to do with the PC.

I have searched and found lots of people complaining about it going back a few years and tried various suggested solutions but none work.

It is getting VERY ANNOYING.

:)

Lundavra, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Has anyone found a solution to the bug where the right-click pop-up menu window appears at...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Has anyone found a solution to the bug where the right-click pop-up menu window appears at...

1. Has anyone found a solution to the bug where the right-click pop-up menu window appears at... - Similar Threads - Has anyone found

2. Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone found a solution to Microsoft Store purge cache: So yeah uh has anyone actually figured out how to fix the Microsoft Store purge cache error because everything I found,everyvideo has not been useful.i tried wsreset,the CMD commands and etc.haven't found a solution yet.i am using windows 11...
  3. Right-click context menu keeps popping up in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Right-click context menu keeps popping up in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows users have reported a weird issue. According to them, the right-click context menu keeps popping up randomly without pressing the mouse right-click on their Windows PC. This issue is very annoying as it creates disturbance while working on the computer....
  4. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu pops up Windows 10: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It's a few years old of course. Recently I had to have a new hard drive and have the system reset. I also had a new keyboard installed after the hard drive because it had a crack.I don't know if it's the system but ever since,...
  5. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu pops up Windows 10: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It's a few years old of course. Recently I had to have a new hard drive and have the system reset. I also had a new keyboard installed after the hard drive because it had a crack.I don't know if it's the system but ever since,...
  6. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. "Access Backups" appears in right click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Access Backups" appears in right click menu: Hi all and thanks for being awesome supporters.I noticed today that my computer have added a new choise when I am right clicking a file og folder. The values "Access Backups" is displayed.When I click /use this option it displays the pdf file i Edge as always. It is the same...
  8. Disable right click context menu popping up on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable right click context menu popping up on HP laptop: I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 Home. When I use the touchpad, about half the time when I tap it the context menu pops up as if I am clicking the right click button. I have searched and searched in the settings and on the internet for a way to disable this feature,...
  9. Right click popping up

Right click popping up: How to Fix Right Click Menu Randomly Popping Up on Windows 10? My PC is Surface 2 95F-00006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-popping-up/81618467-9df7-4592-9565-c8ea3e0a1a46
  10. Ctrl+A causes right click menu to appear

Ctrl+A causes right click menu to appear: Not sure if this is an OS thing or a keyboard thing but I thought I'd ask. Ever since I've gotten my hp Spectre laptop, if I use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+A, it sometimes causes the right click menu to appear. Because it's so inconsistent and doesn't always happen when I use...