Windows 10: Has anyone found a way to change Start Menu in Win 11 back to Win 10?

Discus and support Has anyone found a way to change Start Menu in Win 11 back to Win 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, has anyone found a way to change the Win 11 start menu back to the Win 10 view w/o using a third-party app? The reg edit doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bolla67, Jan 26, 2022.

1. bolla67 Win User

Has anyone found a way to change Start Menu in Win 11 back to Win 10?

Hi, has anyone found a way to change the Win 11 start menu back to the Win 10 view w/o using a third-party app? The reg edit doesn't work.

:)

bolla67, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Has anyone found a way to change Start Menu in Win 11 back to Win 10?

1. Has anyone found a way to change Start Menu in Win 11 back to Win 10? - Similar Threads - Has anyone found

2. Has anyone found a way to change Start Menu in Win 11 back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone found a way to change Start Menu in Win 11 back to Win 10?: Hi, has anyone found a way to change the Win 11 start menu back to the Win 10 view w/o using a third-party app? The reg edit doesn't work....
  3. Win. 11 start menu should be mixed with the Win. 10 style

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win. 11 start menu should be mixed with the Win. 10 style: We request that the start menu for Windows 11 should be mixed in with the Win. 10 style and be left, just like in Windows 10. The Windows 10 start menu has Win. 8 style mixed in The start menu in the center does not look good. Please upvote my feedback. https://aka.ms/AAd0m7e...
  4. win 8.1 start menu in win 10

win 8.1 start menu in win 10: hello, i wants a win 8.1 start menu in win 10 but i don't find any way to do thad thad wark on my pc i can't eneable tabled mode does someone have any progam or anything to do thad 175902
  5. Win 10 Start Menu icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Start Menu icons: Where can i find the path of the file explorer icon that is displayed in the windows start menu? I already extracted every icon possible with programs like iconsext but had no luck. This is the only one i couldn't find, at least that i am aware of. I hope someone can...
  6. Reloaded win 10, no start menu

Reloaded win 10, no start menu: When I click on start menu I get at brief spinning circle but nothing happens. It will Rt click and offer the settings menu but can’t access any applications except by searching with File Explorer....
  7. Win 10 start menu

Win 10 start menu: I go to the start menu to shutdown, I click on the window icon the normal options appear, but before I can click on anything the start menu closes. trying this repeated gives the same issue. To shutdown I have to right click the start icon and go from there. How do I solve...
  8. Changes to Win 10 start menu

Changes to Win 10 start menu: Several months ago, I experienced a change in my start menu. I am not sure how it happened. I used to have the standard start menu when I depressed the Windows button on the keyboard. This included all my Apps down the left side of the page. Suddenly, those Apps...
  9. Win 10 menu changes

Win 10 menu changes: Why do I no longer have a list of programs down the left side of the Win 10 screen when I left click the start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-menu-changes/1d511841-47f4-4996-8ea4-bfe37eb81515
  10. Resetting Win 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Resetting Win 10 Start Menu: Is it possible to reset the win 10 start menu to the day I installed win 10? I'm having all kind of little issues with it now that I didn't before and I'd like to reset. I know there was a method to do this in the preview builds but that doesn't seem to work anymore. 24319