Windows 10: Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?

Discus and support Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings Earthlings. Newbie to this forum, go easy on me. I'm thinking about purchasing a site license for a program called FLOWCODE? It's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Simon Pykett, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?

Greetings Earthlings.

Newbie to this forum, go easy on me.

I'm thinking about purchasing a site license for a program called FLOWCODE?

It's a programming app that allows the use of (for example) flow charts. I'm currently using SUBLIME TEXT however I'm investigating alternative apps.

Thoughts?

Simon Pykett, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 14, 2018
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode? 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?

Unable to un-install GeForce Experience

I currently have a Windows 10 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 970M gpu installed.

I am trying to uninstall the GeForce experience but cannot. I followed the directions in a similar post that stated to do the following:

As you are unable to un-install GeForce Experience software, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on NVidia display card drivers and select Un-install.
    • Note: After selecting un-install you will get the message dialog box – Confirm Device un-install. Make sure you put a check mark that says Delete the driver software for this device
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the computer, computer will load generic display drivers.
    • Now go to Programs and features and check if GeForce Experience is listed under installed programs. If GeForce Experience is still listed, select it and click on Un-install and check
    I am still unable to uninstall the program and am currently trying to reinstall an updated driver.

What else can I do to remove the "experience" program?

Thank you

Daniel Toste, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?

1. Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode? - Similar Threads - Has Anyone Got

2. Anyone have experience using BitLocker with a firmware TPM?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone have experience using BitLocker with a firmware TPM?: I am in the process of gathering all the parts for a new computer build. This build is going to be based upon an Intel i9-11900K CPU. Before anyone jumps on me for my decision to go Intel rather than AMD, I'll simply say that I have some very specific reasons for going that...
  3. Anyone else experience these bugs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else experience these bugs?: I get three frequent bugs with Windows 10. -Certain windows lag when I close them. The taskbar lags sometimes when it hides/unhides. -Sometimes a window will overlap the taskbar when maximized. I have to press the windows key to get it to show up again. -Taskbar icons will...
  4. Has anyone used DISM++ ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone used DISM++ ?: Hi - I found this and wanted to know if anyone has used it or not. Looks like eye candy to me, so I wanted to inquire. DISM++ is a Windows OS Image Customizer and Size Reducer Thanks. *Smile 139408
  5. Anyone using an Arris Gateway with experience port forwarding for plex

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone using an Arris Gateway with experience port forwarding for plex: So a basic port forward is doable, ez-pz. I know that much. Things are hairy for me at current as im trying to set up plex to work through my vpn. This requires manually specifying a port which automatically disables upnp. Otherwise plex randomly changes the port, and thus is...
  6. Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the...

in Cortana
    Has anyone ever got Cortana to parse a simple meeting description usefully? Is it the...: [ATTACH] I have never got a sensible parsing of anything liek this (Ironically, if I read the email which had this meeting as its title in my steam powered iPAD2 it will correctly identify a meeting, time etc. and offer it). I am sure I had programmes 20 years ago that...
  7. Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar?

in Browsers and Email
    Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar?: I have repeatedly tried Microsoft Mail and Calendar app and each time I've quit using it due to failures, bugs and my irritation with it. I just would like to know if anyone really uses it and feels secure and satisfied with it. It would seem MS could make a better mail...
  8. MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?: Hi, I happened to run one of those so-called privacy programs out of curiosity, and was startled to find this (last item): [img] Have you ever heard of this? Thanks! 115719
  9. Anyone with experience in cloud backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Anyone with experience in cloud backup?: Which is the best cloud service where I can host gigabytes of data? The service should offer high security because, I need to backup my business database and related stuffs. I have tried Google drive but not satisfied with it. One of my friend is using Cloud Backup Disaster...
  10. Anyone any experience with Shoebox ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone any experience with Shoebox ?: Hi I'm trying to store a lot of photos into Shoebox which I've heard good reports about but whilst easy to understand and follow, it's ridiculously slow so wondered if I'm doing something wrong ? Thanks for any help... 89489