Windows 10: Has anyone got to the bottom of the stupid Mail program, constantly telling me my account...

Discus and support Has anyone got to the bottom of the stupid Mail program, constantly telling me my account... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HAD ENOUGH NOW. STOP FOBBING CUSTOMERS OFF WITH ALL YOUR "Thankyou for your time and patience " Salesman Crap, and FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM WILL YA !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gary Armitage, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Has anyone got to the bottom of the stupid Mail program, constantly telling me my account...

HAD ENOUGH NOW.

STOP FOBBING CUSTOMERS OFF WITH ALL YOUR "Thankyou for your time and patience " Salesman Crap, and FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM WILL YA !

Because I am Sick to the point of posting my laptop through Microsoft's main office "Closed" front Window, slightly under the sound barrier !

1. MY ACCOUNT IS NOT OUT OF DATE

2. MY ACCOUNT PASSWORD IS NOT OUT OF DATE

3. REMOVING AND REPLACING MY ACCOUNT WORKS FOR ABOUT A WEEK< THEN BACK TO SQUARE ONE !

4. I HAVE NO - ZERO - ZILCH TROJANS/WORMS/ VIRI/ OR ANY OTHER BAD CRAP ON BOARD (except this mail app !)

Just for once it would be nice, for folks who have stumped up their hard cash, to actually get zero grovelling, and at least some support !

Release an update- that puts this pop-up to bed - permanently ! for the love of GOD !

PS. Poll time. anyone else got this issue? & is anyone any more pig-sick of it that I am ? Press Like- or whatever is available under here! then someone might actually listen.

:)

Gary Armitage, Mar 27, 2019

2. I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown Has anyone got to the bottom of the stupid Mail program, constantly telling me my account... :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Has anyone got to the bottom of the stupid Mail program, constantly telling me my account...

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Has anyone got to the bottom of the stupid Mail program, constantly telling me my account...

1. Has anyone got to the bottom of the stupid Mail program, constantly telling me my account... - Similar Threads - Has anyone got

2. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  3. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: so what happend is My mic isnt working so yeah i decide to uninstall realtek and install it again you KNOW what happend? when i download it my speaker wont work like i heard nothing when i turn off the headset i hear anything please help me i cant online class with this,...
  4. Can anyone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me what this is?: I saw this on the top left of my screen on the regular desktop part with no windows opened and I can move it around with my cursor but that’s it, don’t know what it is please help me...
  5. Stupid of me . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stupid of me . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. You know, that little yellow box. Looks like, a file folder. That sits, on the taskbar. Well I, right clicked/unpinned it. It's the gateway, to everything. How do I, get it back??? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  6. Windows defender constantly telling me there is a problem with my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender constantly telling me there is a problem with my Microsoft account: Every couple of days for the last few months Windows 10 Defender has been telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I open the defender window and click on account protection it asks me to enter my computer PIN, and after I do the "problem" goes away....
  7. anyone tell me how to update Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    anyone tell me how to update Windows10: anyone tell me how to update my windows 10 to latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-tell-me-how-to-update-windows10/54d89408-f42a-41fc-811d-cf7c3c12dc8b
  8. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...
  9. Stupid me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stupid me: Has anyone but me gotten that "Pro PC Cleaner" horsecrap. I run Avast, AdAware Pro, Spybot Search & Destroy, and Spyware Blaster and it STILL got through. Can't get rid of the crap. Nothing in the "Programs and Features". Not in the start up under Task Manager. Tried...
  10. Windows 10 Mail application tells me that my account is already added

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail application tells me that my account is already added: When I open the mail app it asks me to add an account, I click add and I enter all my details then I get a message telling me that the account is already added and it takes me back to the add account screen and I can't access my mail. Maybe I am missing something and I am...