Windows 10: Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows...

Discus and support Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wizard926e [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wizard926e, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows...

/u/wizard926e, Nov 29, 2019

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows... tpu.png

anticlutch, Nov 29, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites

I see the scroll bar and it's scroll-able, and does not disappear. I'm currently on the Beta FF, 67b5. That may have been fixed. I'm assuming you are on 66.0.2. Maybe if you try the Beta to see if it works correctly, that will give you some indication it will be fine in a few weeks when it's released.

Scroll down this FF directory till you find the one for you. It's easy to revert back to 66.0.2.

Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/

Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows... [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows...

Scroll bars

I am having problems with lists that have scroll bars. Best example is the navigation pane of File Explorer. If a vertical scroll bar is present the navigation panel will jitter (flicker)! If I expand file explorer vertically so that the scroll bar disappears
    the jitter will stop. Another good example is the list of Apps and features - my list is large and so the window cannot be vertically expanded so that the scroll bar disappears. This happens also in several of my apps. And, it also happens in my browser
    searches. The jitter is so severe that I cannot highlight an entry to modify it. Any help?

orangecatQH, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows...

1. Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows... - Similar Threads - Has anyone gotten

2. Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC: Hi. I've been using Messenger for PC for a while. And last night, my scroll bar disappeared from the app. I cannot scroll up or down through my conversations, no matter what I do. I have tried repairing & resetting the app- uninstalling & reinstalling it- resetting the...
  3. Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC: Hi. I've been using Messenger for PC for a while. And last night, my scroll bar disappeared from the app. I cannot scroll up or down through my conversations, no matter what I do. I have tried repairing & resetting the app- uninstalling & reinstalling it- resetting the...
  4. Scroll bar missing in photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll bar missing in photos app.: When you open the photos app, it generally shows all the photos in a particular folder.Have attached a screenshot showing which item I am talking about. The question is how do I get it back if it goes missing. Now whenever I open the app it doesn't show the rest of the...
  5. Scroll bar missing in photos app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll bar missing in photos app.: When you open the photos app, it generally shows all the photos in a particular folder.Have attached a screenshot showing which item I am talking about. The question is how do I get it back if it goes missing. Now whenever I open the app it doesn't show the rest of the...
  6. Scroll bars

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scroll bars: Hello. Ive been having trouble with my scroll bars automatically scrolling to the end of any window. First it was the up and down. I noticed multiple drivers for my mouse. I uninstalled and it seemed to fix the problem. Two days later the left right scroll bar had the same...
  7. scroll bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    scroll bar: does anybody know how to chage the scroll bar colour in windows 10 submitted by /u/rexyboy1h [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrff66/scroll_bar/
  8. missing scroll bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing scroll bar: missing scroll bar on right side of windows screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-scroll-bar/d2eed655-a1cc-47c3-af67-14b1ffe4bc74
  9. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  10. Drop Down Arrow On Favorites Bar Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drop Down Arrow On Favorites Bar Not Working: I have to restart Microsoft Edge just to get the arrow drop down, at the far right hand side of the favorites bar, to display other favorites. Can anyone Help?...