Windows 10: Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did

Discus and support Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Has anyone gotten this? [img] [img] I couldn't 2584 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wynona, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Wynona Win User

Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did

Has anyone gotten this?

Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did [​IMG]

Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did [​IMG]

I couldn't

:)

Wynona, Oct 22, 2014

2. Has anyone gotten the phone companion to work?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

You may perform Soft Reset and check if it helps.

The Soft Reset is the same thing as pulling your battery (on devices where that is possible).

This method will not remove anything at all from your phone and is completely safe to attempt in any problem situation.

Please refer to below link to perform Soft Reset.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/wiki/wp8-wppersonal/how-to-soft-and-hard-reset-your-windows-phone/4ec36474-c21e-4aec-ad1b-30f3afaf824d

Disclaimer:

Please do not perform Hard Reset without taking data backup because Hard Reset will lead you to complete data loss. Please take data back up before performing Hard Reset if it is need. Where in Soft Reset you will not loss any data.

Please do reply and let us know the troubleshooting results. If the issue persists, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 22, 2014
  3. Has anyone gotten the phone companion to work?

I tried to open the phone companion to upload a picture and it not doing anything but show me to how to buy a windows phone which I already own. So now I am wondering why its not pairing or allowing me to open up my phone via drive. It not even seeing
    it? So now I can't upload pictures to my computer which wouldn't be a problem except I need more of and item in specific color and they are asking for a photo. (Can't text it. It takes pictures at 41mp so no server allows them to be sent.) Any ideas?

highlander2121, Oct 22, 2014
  4. Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did

Do a check for updates

There is a little update that should resolve this

paulsalter, Oct 22, 2014
Thema:

Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did

1. Has anyone gotten this?Ha Did - Similar Threads - Has anyone gotten

2. Has anyone gotten issue updating Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 1809 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone gotten issue updating Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 1809 for...: Hi All,I've just deployed cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 1809 for x64-based Systems KB5035849 and got Error 0xd0000034 today.I have ran the windows update troubleshooter and have deleted the windows update temp cache file and rebooted the server but the update...
  3. Bluetooth ha disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth ha disappeared.: Hello, I've had my laptop for quite over a year and had no problems with Bluetooth, until last night I was actively using Bluetooth and I leave my computer for 20 minutes and come back to my speakers disconnected naturally I check the speaker then I open settings, Bluetooth...
  4. Has anyone I'd like to hear from anyone let Windows 11 fully download and if it did, did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone I'd like to hear from anyone let Windows 11 fully download and if it did, did...: Windows 11 started to download all by itself a couple of months ago. I keep pausing the full download which then leads to the installation for 35 days at a time. I do not want Windows 11.I do not want to hear about changing my registry.I do not want to hear about letting...
  5. Has anyone I'd like to hear from anyone let Windows 11 fully download and if it did, did...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone I'd like to hear from anyone let Windows 11 fully download and if it did, did...: Windows 11 started to download all by itself a couple of months ago. I keep pausing the full download which then leads to the installation for 35 days at a time. I do not want Windows 11.I do not want to hear about changing my registry.I do not want to hear about letting...
  6. Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wizard926e [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3q24a/has_anyone_gotten_these_black_bars_in_palace_of/
  7. Winre.wim file has gotten too big

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winre.wim file has gotten too big: So I haven't had this computer for very long in terms of lifespans for a normal PC and I haven't been running into the ground. I play games through Steam, watch youtube and the such. Recently I've been having a windows message pop up saying disk space was low and that I need...
  8. Has anyone gotten these updates for apps, I haven't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone gotten these updates for apps, I haven't: Supposedly new dark theme for mail and calendar apps, I haven't seen it yet, what gives? http://www.winbeta.org/news/outlook-...e-new-settings 23083
  9. Everything in laptop has suddenly gotten smaller in zoom size

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything in laptop has suddenly gotten smaller in zoom size: (I uploaded all 6 of my screenshots on Flickr to make it easier to share/view) Windows 10 Problem | Flickr Ok so I turned on my laptop like normal a few days ago, and I noticed everything on my laptop is smaller. (I explain in detail in the next paragraph) I tried...
  10. Has anyone done this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has anyone done this?: I am having to replace a clapped out HDD on a laptop which had an updated W10 installed.....this for a friend. Have advised her and she has agreed a new SSD will replace it, she is on holiday for another week so can do nothing now, In the meantime have been doing some...