Windows 10: Has anyone had a problem with their curser moving up to the top left corner?

Discus and support Has anyone had a problem with their curser moving up to the top left corner? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My curser moves to the top left corner after about 10 minutes of computer use. At first I can move the curser down but after a few minutes the curser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaRussell1, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Has anyone had a problem with their curser moving up to the top left corner?

My curser moves to the top left corner after about 10 minutes of computer use. At first I can move the curser down but after a few minutes the curser starts fluttering in the corner and I can't use it at this point.

If anyone has had this problem what did you do to correct it?

:)

LindaRussell1, Mar 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 download blank screen on laptop with curser flashing top left corner.

I downloaded windows 10 to HP laptop620. Took about 7 hours. Ended up with black screen with curser flashing top left corner, nothing else. Each time I start that's all I get.

Peter Bayliss, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Curser Randomely Jumps to Top Right Corner and Clicks

So recently this really annoying problem has been occurring where when I'm doing something in Microsoft Edge, the curser randomly jumps to the top right corner of my screen and clicks, closing my tabs. This problem does occur in Google Chrome too. I don't
    touch my touchpad, so that's not the problem. I have not recently messed with any settings for my laptop. Could it be a virus?

fa625c7e-fd1c-47ca-8104-586112edb34a, Mar 18, 2019
  4. AHocking Win User

Has anyone had a problem with their curser moving up to the top left corner?

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my curser will randomly move to the left

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my curser will randomly move to the left. The left arrow won't respond on the keyboard. I have to use the touch screen to input data as a result . I have a Lenovo Yoga 3. I have started the computer in safe mode and all
    works fine then. Any suggestions?

AHocking, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Has anyone had a problem with their curser moving up to the top left corner?

1. Has anyone had a problem with their curser moving up to the top left corner? - Similar Threads - Has anyone problem

2. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  3. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  4. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  5. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  6. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Top left corner icon keeps moving

in Windows 10 Support
    Top left corner icon keeps moving: Ever since i updated from version 1903 the PC icon i have sitting in the top left corner gets moved after every restart. Its been doing the same in 2020 and 20H2 versions, anyone know why and how to stop it doing that? 179409
  8. Windows are showing up in the top left corner only.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows are showing up in the top left corner only.: Whenever I open a new window it pops up in the top left corner. If anyone wants I can provide an image. I am unable to resize them and they stay like that. I found a windows 10 support form and edited the registry but it didn’t help. Any support would be appreciated....
  9. No response on top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    No response on top left corner: Hello, I have a problem with top left corner of the screen. I can put I mouse there, but when I click nothing happens... It is a small area. Please send me an advice how to solve the problem. It started happening two days ago. Thank you...
  10. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor problem moving up