Windows 10: Has anyone had an issue with the 360 pad not responding to Windows for PC games. I can use...

Discus and support Has anyone had an issue with the 360 pad not responding to Windows for PC games. I can use... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Probably another instance of MSoft hamstringing the drivers. If there is a fix I would appreciate it. If this option still works then all good:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InformedChoice, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Has anyone had an issue with the 360 pad not responding to Windows for PC games. I can use...

/u/InformedChoice, Mar 5, 2021

2. Xbox 360 PC Wireless Gaming Reciever not working.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I do understand that you are unable to connect Xbox 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver. I will help you with this.

Please answer the below questions to help you better:

• Since when do you have this issue?
    • Did you make any recent hardware or software changes?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Are you able to use this in other computers?

You may try the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

You may follow the below link for issues related to gaming:

For Help with Gaming Issues

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 5, 2021
  3. Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Reciever

Hi Daron,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Method 2: Follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the link below and check.

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Has anyone had an issue with the 360 pad not responding to Windows for PC games. I can use...

how to play 360 games

Hi,

There are many ways for you to play Xbox 360 games. You can play it on your Xbox 360 console via a digital or a disc copy. Some Xbox 360 games are also backwards compatible with Xbox One. To properly isolate you concern, please answer the questions below:

• On which device are you trying to play the game?
    • Are you referring to Original Xbox 360 games?
    • Do you want to play the games online or offline?

Loraine Mon, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Has anyone had an issue with the 360 pad not responding to Windows for PC games. I can use...

1. Has anyone had an issue with the 360 pad not responding to Windows for PC games. I can use... - Similar Threads - Has anyone issue

2. Has anyone had any issues after applying KB5027215?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone had any issues after applying KB5027215?: So far we have experienced:1. Adobe Reader 32-bit stopped working. Couldn't launch program or open any pdfs. No errors and nothing in Event Viewer Installed 64-bit version and all ok.2. IE Compatibility mode in Edge failing. Receiving message 'To open this page in Internet...
  3. Has anyone had any issues after applying KB5027215?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone had any issues after applying KB5027215?: So far we have experienced:1. Adobe Reader 32-bit stopped working. Couldn't launch program or open any pdfs. No errors and nothing in Event Viewer Installed 64-bit version and all ok.2. IE Compatibility mode in Edge failing. Receiving message 'To open this page in Internet...
  4. Has anyone had any issues after applying KB5027215?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. had to uninstall windows 11 due to screen flickering has anyone else had this issue My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    had to uninstall windows 11 due to screen flickering has anyone else had this issue My...: had to uninstall windows 11 due to screen flickering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-to-uninstall-windows-11-due-to-screen/7f834a4e-1827-43d6-ae4e-a20105adc278
  6. Has anyone had printer issues around May 2021?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has anyone had printer issues around May 2021?: All of a sudden, my printers have stopped 'talking' to my PC. I have a Cannon, HP and a Brother and they have ALL stopped functioning at the same time! I didn't have them all installed at once - I initially had the HP one installed, but when that failed I removed all...
  7. Had problems with not opening taskbar icons, has anyone else had this issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had problems with not opening taskbar icons, has anyone else had this issue?: I feel like the starting menu does not suit. When I had these issues, it was the transition from 1909 to the 2004/20h2 upgrade. When I disabled the Cortana in the Reg Editor, the issue went away. Since it wasn't just the start menu, it wouldn't open the calendar often and I...
  8. Has anyone ever had this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  9. has anyone had this happen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    has anyone had this happen?: Hi My sons laptop runs Windows 10. when he started it the other day this came up, your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we"re just collecting some error info and the we will restart for you. for more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit...
  10. Has anyone else had issues allowing inbound ports with Windows Firewall?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone else had issues allowing inbound ports with Windows Firewall?: I've been prototyping an OpenVPN setup and noticed that I have been unable to connect to it unless I turn Windows Firewall off. When I open the Advanced Windows Firewall settings I can add the needed ports to the outbound connections but when I add them to inbound they...